ADVERTISEMENT

All class ??

Interesting.. Edge beat out Davis for QB1 and OPOY. personally I would have WK as OPOY over the two QB's

Will be really interesting to see how All-State shakes out... is all state pretty much the All Class votes combined?
I was told each would be voted on separately.

Interesting.. Edge beat out Davis for QB1 and OPOY. personally I would have WK as OPOY over the two QB's and really it's not even that close.

Will be really interesting to see how All-State shakes out... is all state pretty much the All Class votes combined?
QBs man high school, college, pros, they will always get the love first. With the fact Edge has like 2800 yards passing and 27TDs with only 3 picks I think I'm not surprised why he got it.

QBs man high school, college, pros, they will always get the love first. With the fact Edge has like 2800 yards passing and 27TDs with only 3 picks I think I'm not surprised why he got it.

The case for WK is he has 1315 rushing yards on 151 carries for 8.7 average with 28 rushing TDs. He also caught another 40 balls for and additional 698 yards and 6 TDs... Total yardage of 2013 and 34 tds. Add another 40 pts for extra points. Total points 264 . Closest teammate in points has 80

Now about Edge's numbers or any QB from Smyrna the last few years is a huge portion of the yards are YAC off screens and 1 yard passes, also a contributing factor to a higher completion percentage. Actually .667 is just ok in that offense you really are looking for 70% or better

*disclaimer* I am in no way saying Edge is not deserving just making a case for WaKnight

I get it that is a hell of a season for Knight. I guess it will be interesting how coaches from the other divisions see it

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT