ADVERTISEMENT

All state

laxkeep98

Towel boy
Jan 16, 2011
If they had all-state after the regular season, this is what I think it would be.

Attack-
Dillon Walker
Michael Pettit
3rd spot up for grabs

Midfield-
Sean Giampietro
Will Mette
Bryan Garrahan

Defense-
Justin Verratti
Stone Lieberman
Brett Tracy

Goalie- Matt Barone/Davis Russell

come to think of it, Luke Benson should definitely be in the running for that last attack spot

Lacrosse is the only sport that does All State selection after the tourney. One of the biggest problems with All State in lacrosse is that not all of the coaches see the talent out there. There are diamonds on some bad teams that get over looked. But I understand why it is the way it is. Also let's see how many coaches show up this year

Actually ifI were a coach I like your first team and probably would vote that. You have previous all stater out there so they will get something too. I am just saying that there are players out there that will get over looked because of there team. Talent is talent regardless of who they play. I'm not talking about the kids who inflate their numbers against the weakest team but rather the players who do it consistently against teams from the Archmere and sallies to the bottom feeders

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT