ADVERTISEMENT

Any thoughts on the Woodbridge/Delmar rematch ll

Nothing to do but take a look at last years title game. Week nine, Delmar 35. Milford 10. Title game 14-7 Delmar with a shoestring tackle by Delmar preventing a tie within the last two minutes.

Reactions: Chill44
Regular season last year week six, Milford 20-6, blowout. Playoff game 24-23 Milford in a thriller.

Yes, I hate to hear about a kid getting hurt no matter who it is,
My take on the rematch:
I’m taking Woodbridge. I think Woodbridge is the overall better team, however I think it will be closer than the first matchup. With Trader back at QB, it makes Delmar more versatile on offense. I think Dennard still plays Friday night but with him hurt will be a huge downgrade for Delmar. Delmar is beat up right now and Woodbridge is coming full force with a hungry senior group looking for revenge vs Friends in the chip!

This is why people talk about respect. Respect the teams and the players. The Henlopen South entry could most certainly drop the title game. These are four very solid teams we are talking about here. Enjoy the games.

If Delmar wins this week they could have their full squad for the championship. Could possibly have everyone this week at some capacity. Not having Parsons really hurts this team - offensively and defensively. Having him back would be huge. Also think Dennard will be fine.

Wouldn’t surprise me if either team wins this game. But I’m going to say Delmar gets revenge 28-20.

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
If Delmar wins this week they could have their full squad for the championship. Could possibly have everyone this week at some capacity. Not having Parsons really hurts this team - offensively and defensively. Having him back would be huge. Also think Dennard will be fine.

Wouldn’t surprise me if either team wins this game. But I’m going to say Delmar gets revenge 28-20.
No argument from me, this should be a thriller. Dare I head to the game?

so, from zero points to 28? if delmar does win i think it’d have to be like 10 to 7.i don’t see such a drastic difference a couple weeks later.

so, from zero points to 28? if delmar does win i think it’d have to be like 10 to 7.i don’t see such a drastic difference a couple weeks later.
So last year when Milford closed the gap from 35-10 to 14-7 in the final, do you think that was because Milford got lucky. Think about the NFL, why do you think it is so hard to win both games within the same division

I would never take a side in a game like this. Love watching both teams battle each other, If I do show however, I will be wearing my Milford hat.

Reactions: 84rider
So last year when Milford closed the gap from 35-10 to 14-7 in the final, do you think that was because Milford got lucky. Think about the NFL, why do you think it is so hard to win both games within the same division
A similar scenario with nearly identical scores also occurred the year before.

WB beat Friends by a score of 35-7 in Week 3.
The final score of the championship game was 14-9.

I also trust Hearn and company to make adjustments. Wouldn’t be surprised if Delmar scores on their 1st possession.

I will be at the game, I can't wait to see two top tier division ll teams battle it out to see whose going to the chip. My money is on the blue raiders....

According to sources, Suffered broken hand back in Sept. Status for game is questionable. TeShawn Dennard originally thought to have severe hamstring injury is a go.

Your sources are correct. I’ve heard the same thing. Originally it was thought Parsons could be back by the championship. I’d be surprised if he plays but he wants to get back out there. Dennard’s injury looked bad last week. Appeared to have pulled a hammy but he is good to go. Have not heard an update on Angelo. Just having him back on defense would be a boost.

Reactions: NoQuit
Exactly! in the playoffs, do or die situations, literally any sport, i see people and teams playing tighter not looser. in all the examples given the score totals were lower not higher. delmar aint scoring 28 unless wb turns it over like 6 times.

Your sources are correct. I’ve heard the same thing. Originally it was thought Parsons could be back by the championship. I’d be surprised if he plays but he wants to get back out there. Dennard’s injury looked bad last week. Appeared to have pulled a hammy but he is good to go. Have not heard an update on Angelo. Just having him back on defense would be a boost.

Seeing Angelo in warm ups last weekend def gave the orange and blue faithful hope for his return to action. Having his football IQ on the field is a great asset.

Reactions: OBSCURE

Ed's retirement gift is on order, tracking #TBA123456789123

51rFFqh7TmL.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT