ADVERTISEMENT

Any word from the DIAA on seeding yet?

Eddie Shore

Water boy
Jul 15, 2014
When does the DIAA release the seeding and game times? I assume MLK enrollment and Middletown photo controversies have been settled?

This post was edited on 11/9 11:51 AM by Eddie Shore

D1

Sallies @ ST Friday 730
St. Marks @ Concord Saturday 11am

D2
Tower Hill @ St. George's Saturday 2pm
Hodgson @ Lake Friday 730
Archmere @ Friends TBD
Caravel @ Laurel Friday 730

HS, I can only speculate that the photo controversy is an alleged photo of BT's birth certificate. Word in clone land is that he was
actually born in Saudi Arabia and therefore is ineligible to be President of the U.S.

We will see how the markets react tomorrow. Frankly, I am concerned.

@Ches

if the Clones can stop the KANE TRAIN , they win....

St Marks puts a end to Coach Mitchel's season..

two games of the week

Sals - St. Tech Friday

Hodgson - Lake Friday
This post was edited on 11/9 2:27 PM by spartakos

Never mind Eddie! I asked around, and was told what it was. That "controversy" wouldn't hAve had any impact on seedings. However, I don't recall seeing the said player at the game against sallies, on the feild nor the sidelines so my guess would be he was kicked off the team during the week. He was a key player in the Newark win. Caught some balls that kept some
Plays alive.

On a better note, congrats to all teams in the playoffs. And good luck!

Smack.....bad luck the lake and tech games are
On the same night. I will try to make the 1st half of the lake game and then travel on over to tech-sals, can't be too far, and with my driving I'll be there before the 2nd half even starts ha.

At least it is against St. Mark's. Indian River had to play at Concord one time at 11 a.m. in the tournament.

Grid....love the secret squirrel reference....That was one of my favorite phrases at my previous employers.

@fof....if all of the playoff games were Friday night or Saturday night how would we get to watch multiple games each day...I love the early games on Saturday...this sat ill be at concord then I will go down to stg and be done by 3:45 and have the rest of the night for adult activities...priceless

This post was edited on 11/9 6:26 PM by sportn2011

Obviously all games can't be at night not everyone has lights

Early morning is for pee wee football and soccer.

Play the game at 12 or 1.

Originally posted by fanoffootball123:
Obviously all games can't be at night not everyone has lights

Early morning is for pee wee football and soccer.

Play the game at 12 or 1.
I agree. Play the game at 1.

Originally posted by concord87:

Originally posted by spartakos:

St Marks puts a end to Coach Mitchel's season..
Sparty don't make me sell you out! Lol.
concord87...sell him out to the highest bidding clone LOL

? for ya though (or anyone)....past several times the Raiders hosted a tourney game, it was an afternoon start time.....Does Concord have final say or DIAA ?

I plan to pick Sparty up and make the trek for the tailgate
th

I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain that DIAA has say on all the state tournament games start times. Don't think the schools have any say on that. Probably an early start since bith teams are upstate. The DIAA wants the best attendence possible at every game. $$$$$

I can't sell my man sparty out! Lol

I thought it was DIAA call and even by chance if it was not....Concord earned the right to play at home and any ball players know......you play where they tell you to play! The DIAA is who we thought they were....lol

th

@Concord

thanks...

images

@Jawnsky

does your truck have a pencil holder?

haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT