ADVERTISEMENT

BiB

HSftballlaxFan

D1AA Prospect
Oct 4, 2008
Trying to log into this account from a separate device but don’t remember the password for this account. The Email I used for this was an email I haven’t used in YEARS. Anyway I can change the email to this username?

On the top right click your name then account details. You should be able to change email addy in there.

Yeah, I should have mentioned that I tried that. It keeps giving me an error message, it’s not available. Wasn’t sure if you if you could change it? You are the moderator right?

Yeah, I should have mentioned that I tried that. It keeps giving me an error message, it’s not available. Wasn’t sure if you if you could change it? You are the moderator right?
I am not the moderator but a Mod can't change it either.. I just tried to do it got same message that the server is down or whatever. The only other way is to try and contact rivals and go down that rabbit hole. Here is where you start

Customer Support​

Visit Rivals.com Help Form for all technical support. You will normally receive a response to your email by the next business day.
*A Yahoo.com email address is NOT required for Rivals.com support. You can continue the process of contacting customer care if "Sports" and "Rivals" are selected.

Go to the browser on your phone and look up the saved username and password for DEPreps. On Chrome, it's under "Settings" "Passwords".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT