ADVERTISEMENT

Bones Going Pro

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1AA Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
Bones says he intends to hire an agent and be eligible for the NBA draft. I am unsure if he is allowed to reverse course in this decision if he has accepted $$ from the agent.

https://www.delawareonline.com/stor...asketball-star-declares-nba-draft/7275103002/

I have mixed emotions on this as Bones is a potential NBA talent. But I am unsure if he is ready. Maybe another year in the weight room. Maybe a transfer to a top 5 program would not have improved his skills. I hope this was the right decision.

Best of of luck to Bones.

Last edited:
I have seen have consistent streaks of Curry like range and quickness In Bones game. Having said that at the next level he would be guarded by like Tatum, Green and Thybulle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patcomic
As you said I think his range gives him a good shot, someone must have shown interest which probably influenced the decision to enter the draft. Go Bones!

As you said I think his range gives him a good shot, someone must have shown interest which probably influenced the decision to enter the draft. Go Bones!
Yes, I think you could project as 2nd round pick. Based on team that selects him and NBA Summer League and training camp performance...could see G League for year 1..

Reactions: Patcomic
NBADraft.net has him going at 33 to the Knicks. Hoops Hype has him at 37. He'll get drafted. I hope it all works out for him.

According to NBC Sports, if he signs with an NCAA-approved agent, he can return to school.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT