ADVERTISEMENT

Championship game score/predictions?

Hodgson 46 (Coach Grandel's walking stick carries the day)
MT 13

Howard 32
Woodbridge 28

Reactions: Chesdel
Normally I would pull for Woodbridge but with how their fans acted after the Delmar loss I hope Howard wins comfortably. If Howard wins I hope their student section chants “overrated” when the game is over.

Howard 30
Woodbridge 21

Reactions: Titanium Shadow
MT scores on tipped pass. drive aided by a couple of undisciplined plays by HVT..pat missed 7-6 HVT

Last edited:
HVT comes right back TD pass... looked like Henry was over the line and looked like the ball skipped in..none the less refs called it good... 20-13 4min to half

Henry to Lewis td pass... that was bit too easy.. 34-19 HVT start of 3rd

HVT 5 for 5 on their possessions so far

Make that 6 for 6.

It's between this and the first Will Knight earthquake offense year at Smyrna as the greatest offense I've ever seen in this state.

up that new record.. Ames another TD burst... 4 tds for Ames today.. 54-25 HVT 2:49 left

At one time football use to have what they called defense.

I know what your saying and I don't particularly like the game playing like a 7v7 game either but at those times you are referencing that there used to be a defense played there were not offenses like we have today. The current rules grossly favor the offense as well. If you tried running a slant concept back in my day you better have 10 receivers on hand because half of them would get decapitated. Extreme example but you get the point...

For all the great offensive schemes invented in the past eventually someone came up with a defensive scheme to stop it.. we are still waiting on that genius to arrive and stop this circus .. until then this is what we have basketball on grass...

Last edited:
Reactions: nuk59
We got Mitchell and Tkach for the game. This will be the most homerised broadcast ever .. :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT