ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Saturday scores and comments

best question here is, did dover have the 2nd best team?

its possible but its all opinion at this point.. I would say no.. MT and HVT better IMO.. HVT beat Central are they better than Central?.. you can daisy chain all you want but each day and conditions are different .. they all could play a 4 team tourney three times and have three different outcomes.. Central is champs and Sals is 2 its all we got to go on

Congratulations to Coach Wells and Sussex Central! They played a great game on both sides of the ball. Sals offense was lackluster all day. SC ran the old Wing-T to perfection. Their play calling was well conceived and the Barnes brothers were impressive. They executed well on both sides of the ball. That is an imposing defense! Nicely done all around Golden Knights!

Reactions: onejeron
definitely small and fit,, not short but no one over 225 for sure. Benny even said as much on the broadcast

Reactions: onejeron
BS .. yeah the guy got it in his hands but ball was still moving didnt have complete control at worse should have went to call on field,, Thats BS,,, any way GA 21 Bama 14 crooked ass NCAA both the announcers are in pocket as well lol

I would say the kids that looked the part were on the losing team. However the best team won. Well coached SC team. Highly disciplined. The true definition of team. Congratulations

Reactions: FootballguyDE
WB and their penalties ..SMH.. Thank god they got the athletes to bail them out..WB would never be confused with a well coached team thats for sure

pick six Hammond WB.. 76 yds.. and there is the loss of Wyatt rearing its ugly head,, 14-0 WB

20-3 WB half zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz watching this game after D1 game is like watching a Varsity then a JV game uggh

Downstate going for the sweep today. SC vs. Woodbridge would’ve been a better game then these two today.

lol no it wouldnt .. Central would have run the clock on WB by half.. what are you watching? D2 stinks this year as compared to D1

Last edited:
wow Hurts starts his fresh and soph year and wins a national champ for Bama then gets replaced byTua because he cant throw good enough.. Just engineered a drive which culminated in a TD pass to tie it.. 28-28 Tua could be done for year,, great story about perseverance and staying home

Reactions: 84rider
lol no it wouldnt .. Central would have run the clock on WB by half.. what are you watching? D2 stinks this year as compared to D1
I attended the Woodbridge Dover game and at one point Woodbridge was winning by 20. I almost left. Apparently they had injuries that game. So considering Dover lost to that central team by one I think it would be competitive. No size size differences on the line. This Woodbridge RB Kane . is a division one football player. Your not paying attention

Reactions: jr15
God your a complete idiot

STHU no one cares what you think.. phony bologna recruiter guy.. send some more hudl links to coaches and pretend you are helping kids get recruited.. Then bitch about the coaches who Hudl access is private lol your a clown and a fraud go away

Last edited:
FU no one cares what you think.. phony bologna recruiter guy.. send some more hudl links to coaches and pretend to you are helping kids get recruited.. Then bitch about the coaches who Hudl access is private lol your a clown and a fraud go away

lol

First time ever both champs from Sussex county. So if you want to smell victory come on down, I will give you a tour of our chicken houses and the composter! Kevin Tresolini said it best back in 1987; "it's a feisty brand of Sussex County Football."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT