ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Darnell Savage!

Kudos and best of luck, didn’t realize he ran a 4.3, speed and athleticism. Best part is he graduated from Maryland in three years. Awesome job

Watched allot of Terps games this year and Darnell was all over the place making plays. He is going to be a good pro

58574651_2213580992192640_6465466058831560704_n.jpg

Was really hoping he'd fall to the Skins in the 2nd or 3rd round. They were high on him, he would have paired nicely with Collins!! Congrats to Darnell on being a first round pick!

DR Des blue tea sees black and goes automatically to RLCA/ECA he's a racists POS

Blue Tea is not a racist, not even close, he’s really good guy, stop the madness, you may like or agree with his opinions, no reason to call him a racist.

Blue Tea is not a racist, not even close, he’s really good guy, stop the madness, you may like or agree with his opinions, no reason to call him a racist.
I think the rooster racist comment was pointed at me. Not a racist btw, not a fan of anyone that tries to rig a system either. I was on the wrong thread line. My apologizes to the young man from Caravel and congratulations on his accomplishment .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT