ADVERTISEMENT

Delaware summer league

MightyMik

In the weight room getting big
Feb 8, 2007
Just posting a recent email to get it out there.

?
I am writing to try to see if you are interested in saving Summer League…I can’t let this go without a fight!
?
I need an email confirmation that you/your son(s) are still interested in playing.? The information I need is:
Player’s Name
Position
High School
?
I need a response by NOON on MONDAY.? We need a minimum of 15 Attack, 21 Midfielders, 16 Defense and 6 Goalkeepers to do 3 teams which based on registrations we can do but we need payment from those who have not done so!!!!? To do 4 teams we need 8 goalies and 20 attack (which we had both from registrations and payment).? Where we are short is with defensemen and midfielders ? we need a total of 24 defense and 24 midfielders.
?
I need everyone’s help to get numbers up to do 4 teams.? If not, we would do the following format:
- 4 weeks instead of 5 playing Monday and Wednesday beginning July 5 through July 26.
- $75.00 (checks payable to Delaware Lacrosse Foundation) mailed to: Delaware Summer League, c/o Z Camps, LLC, PO Box 5782, Wilmington, DE 19808
- No playoffs
- Location is still Shue Medill Middle School off Kirkwood Hwy in Newark.
- Each team would play (2) 45 minute games every night (teams would rotate so that 1 team always played back to back):
6 pm = 1 v 2
6:45 pm = 1 v 3
7:30 pm = 3 v 2
*if we can get 4 teams each team would play once per night but 60 minute games.
?
NOON on MONDAY is deadline to email your confirmation because I need to order t-shirts AND get insurance.?
?
FORWARD THIS EMAIL ON!!!!? If we don’t get the minimums by noon on Monday it’s done.
?
~Christian
?

?CHRISTIAN ZWICKERT
?????
?

well i think the problem is its not the only game in town. theres a league at Del Tech, a league at the beach, and a league in dover in addition to the "delaware summer league" and a ymca leauge (or are they the same?). i know its probably not realistic but it would be great if there was one big summer league that was THE place to play in delaware, it seems like the players are too thinned out around the state to make any one league really big and competitive, just my two cents
This post was edited on 7/2 9:29 AM by laxer3416

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT