ADVERTISEMENT

Delcastle tourney!!!!

Right off hand ...I know at 195 there’s bell from an A.I nasir from WP and stradley from sallies ...correct me if I’m wrong ? I am pretty sure he is down now??

Dean and Griffith will be interesting at 152
Hall and decembre poly at 160
Williams knight Rodriguez at 120
Gray and klinger at 126
Poore and knight at 138 might be good
I agree
Some good matches

Reactions: Deboy21
Lots of top kids in every weight. Prolly the best in state tournament outside of beast IMO. 24 in state teams. Caravel CR Sallies and WP will compete for team title. Finals matches should be great!

Reactions: FunkyFreshG
Gray and klinger at 126
I agree
Some good matches
Pretty sure T. Knight from IR is at 132

Should be a good two days of wrestling! Based on teams that are there and the kids I could see before track closed down event, it looks like there’s 39-40 kids ranked top 6 in the state, 6 of the top 10 teams in the state are there.

Definitely worth coming out to watch. Should be some decent quarterfinals tomorrow!

Wrestling starts 4:30 Friday and 10 am Saturday.

Gray and klinger at 126
I agree
Some good matches
Do you think Decembre will keep up with Hall? I’m not sure I do- but I’m excited to hopefully find out

Wow sounds like a awesome tournament might definitely be worth the drive if not will it be covered on track

Do you think Decembre will keep up with Hall? I’m not sure I do- but I’m excited to hopefully find out
After last year i would have thought definitely not. But based on what i saw at beast , thinking it could be a match. 302 has them ranked 1 and 3 . They know whats up lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Buildingcharacter
What insights would you like? Results posted on track finals were live on 302 sports to help fill you in.

What insights would you like? Results posted on track finals were live on 302 sports to help fill you in.
Like so and so looked huge and improved alot, or the stats on track are a little decieving and he dominated but if you weren't there its hard to tell. Or a defending state champ looked dominant or maybe one wasn't very sharp. You know, actual fan insights from spending 20 hours in a gym lol. If ya dont thats fine but the idea of this can be at times to share info. So and so was sick and won by 1 point. This guys arm bars are incredible and he's a pinner ....

Like so and so looked huge and improved alot, or the stats on track are a little decieving and he dominated but if you weren't there its hard to tell. Or a defending state champ looked dominant or maybe one wasn't very sharp. You know, actual fan insights from spending 20 hours in a gym lol. If ya dont thats fine but the idea of this can be at times to share info. So and so was sick and won by 1 point. This guys arm bars are incredible and he's a pinner ....
I thought that Hall looked dominant until the 3rd period when Decembre figured him out a bit and made things a bit more interesting with his cradle. He will certainly go to that more next time they meet

Reactions: trapblock22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT