ADVERTISEMENT

DHSCP Week 8 Games *Thursday Game*

Yep, it is DMA homecoming so maybe hoping to do the festivities before the rain but I thought it was suppose to rain all day

Thursday
6pm Laurel @ Seaford

Friday
6pm Christiana @ Dickinson 🚽
6:30pm Middletown @ Arundel (MD)
7pm Delmar @ Caravel
7pm WPenn @ Dover
7pm Smyrna @ Sallies
7pm St Georges @ Central
7pm Milford @ Tech

Saturday
2pm St Andrews @ Maryland School for the Deaf
Laurel
Christiana
Middletown
Delmar
WPenn
Smyrna
Central
Milford
Maryland School for the Deaf
Howard

c'mon @Notursmine .. TIGHTEN UP!

aaron-boone-yankees.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
I’m game for playing Archmere if not Arundel.

Yeah don't hold your breath. Archmere would not take the game

They should play it though.. They would only have gotten 4 pts for beating AI. They would get 5 pts for losing to MT. Just sit Albero and Udovich and take the L .. lol

Last edited:
Yeah don't hold your breath. Archmere would not take the game

They should play it though.. They would only have gotten 4 pts for beating AI. They would get 5 pts for losing to MT. Just sit Albero and Udovich and take the L .. lol

Scratch that MT can only give 2 BP's so 4 pts for losing to them..

Besides no coach is going to put an undefeated team on a roll in harms way like that and with zero preparation, it would be dumb and dangerous.

Last edited:
Wonder how many of these are weather related or other

AI V Archmere is other.. Was @ Archmere (Turf) tomorrow at 11 , Senior game for Archmere and their last home game.. Had to be AI with the issue

Many Maryland school districts closed today (dangerous flash flooding predicted).. Unfortunately for MrsBiB CC didn't... Arundel High is in Anne Arundel County Schools

FRIDAY, OCT. 29​

Colleges and UniversitiesStatusOpensCloses
Harford Community CollegeEARLY CLOSE12:30 PM
���
Private SchoolsStatusOpensCloses
Calvert HallCLOSED
Concordia Preparatory School (Baltimore Lutheran)CLOSED
Indian Creek SchoolCLOSED
����
Public School SystemsStatusOpensCloses
Anne Arundel County schoolsCLOSED
Baltimore County schoolsCLOSED
Calvert County schoolsCLOSED
Dorchester County schoolsCLOSED
Harford County schoolsCLOSED

Last edited:
Two games already cancelled for Middletown. If they don’t get a game in there’s a chance they fall off the Bye bubble. And not have home game in playoffs.

That’s how I’m looking at it. But they won’t cause Arundel needs their points/wins too because they too are battling for seeding
I'm sure they won't but I would imagine if it is not a covid related issue and it is something else I feel like the team that cancels is at the mercy of the other team.

Not a math major here, but isn't seeding based on the index so MT would just divide their points by 8 instead of 9 or 10?
Yes but with the sallies cancel and now this one they are losing out on the bonus points because both teams have at least 5 wins. Not sure what one or two points would do but it could be the difference between a home game or an away game.

Weather cancellations are never forfeits.. they are no contest and then you would divide points by less games played but yeah missing out on bonus points can bite a little.

Sallies and Arundel would have both gave off 1pt each (2pts) Possibly 2 from Sallies (3pts)

Last edited:
Weather cancellations are never forfeits.. they are no contest and then you would divide points by less games played but yeah missing out on bonus points can bite a little.

Sallies and Arundel could have both gave off 2 pts each (4pts)
That's why I wasn't sure if it was a weather cancelation if you would try everything to make it up, but I also believe this was Arundels last regular season game and they would start playoffs next week

at's why I wasn't sure if it was a weather cancelation if you would try everything to make it up, but I also believe this was Ar

Correct.. In some counties in Maryland I believe if school is cancelled on a Friday for weather there are no Saturday games or activities as well..at least in public schools and that may be county by county. I know Harford County was like that

Last edited:
Being told Archmere won’t do it. AD has been on phone all morning trying to find a game and not having any luck.

Correct.. In Maryland I believe if school is cancelled on a Friday for weather there are no Saturday games or activities as well..at least in public schools and that may be county by county. I know Harford County was like that
Bo manor and Perryville are playing tomorrow

Bo manor and Perryville are playing tomorrow
Cecil County did not close..as far as I know..

I see they are early dismissal now... none the less the cancelation rules are county by county. Each county in Maryland is it's own school district and have their own Superintendents.

As for Anne Arundel County they are in big trouble with flooding already. Downtown Annapolis is flooded..

Annapolis.jpg

136cd57c-b5b1-4791-94d3-126a30cafd54_image.jpg

Last edited:
Two games already cancelled for Middletown. If they don’t get a game in there’s a chance they fall off the Bye bubble. And not have home game in playoffs.

Zero chance of that and they will likely be 1 seed unless they lose to Central or Hodgson..

7-1 28+5 BP's (BP's pretty much guaranteed) 33 div. 8= 4.13 index.. no one is getting near that

They beat Central and HVT they will be 1 seed easily

current top 3

Middletown - 4,4,4,4,0,4 = 20+1+1+2 = 24/6=4.00
Smyrna - 0,4,0,4,4,4,4 = 20+1+1+1+2 = 25/7=3.57
Salesianum - 4,4,0,4,4,4 = 20/6 = 3.33

If MT doesn't play and Smyrna beats Sallies

Middletown - 4,4,4,4,0,4 = 20+1+1+2 = 24/6=4.00 goes unchanged
Smyrna - 0,4,0,4,4,4,4,4 = 24+1+1+1+2+1 = 30/8=3.75

unless MT losses a game they can't be gotten for the 1 seed

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT