ADVERTISEMENT

DIFCA 7v7 tournament

Bucsnot

Good all around Player
Apr 18, 2002
Any word on who’s entered in this tournament next Saturday ( 7/21 ) @ De. Turf Sports Complex ?

Have not heard which schools. I imagine St George's will be there since their coach is the President of DIFCA.

Some of the schools are off at football camps that same weekend so it might reduce the number of teams.

Cape Henlopen
Delmar
Indian River
Laurel
Parkside (MD, Bayside)
Polytech
Sussex Central
William Penn
Caesar Rodney
Delcastle
Lake Forest
Milford
Mount Pleasant
Sussex Tech
Saint Marks
Woodbridge

Cape Henlopen
Delmar
Indian River
Laurel
Parkside (MD, Bayside)
Polytech
Sussex Central
William Penn
Caesar Rodney
Delcastle
Lake Forest
Milford
Mount Pleasant
Sussex Tech
Saint Marks
Woodbridge

wow the only teams in the group that is in the NCC 7v7 league is St Marks and Lake.. do you think that gives them an advantage? I believe Delmar did pretty good last year but I would prolly take St Marks as the favorite here.. bunch of running teams in the field lol

Just curious if the event is taking place ( possible weather isssues ) ? If so, how are things going ? Thanks for any updates

Was called at conclusion of pool play. Woodbridge beat St. Marks fairly easily, but they did have a good looking receiver who came along from St. E’s.

I heard for a friend that went, Laurel beat Woodbridge and Central.....anyone else hear that? Anyone hear anything about Milford?

I heard for a friend that went, Laurel beat Woodbridge and Central.....anyone else hear that? Anyone hear anything about Milford?
I was told Woodbridge beat Laurel. Also heard they tied, so who knows. Not so sure about Central. Things sounded as though they ended pretty quickly due to weather so there weren’t really even scores/records submitted after second pool play round.

I was told Woodbridge beat Laurel. Also heard they tied, so who knows. Not so sure about Central. Things sounded as though they ended pretty quickly due to weather so there weren’t really even scores/records submitted after second pool play round.
Correct. The weather was terrible but I am a coach and was there every second. Woodbridge (We) threw 3 interceptions against Laurel and dropped a ton of passes, but Laurel played us well. It ended in a tie. Kissing your Sister.

Who was the receiver from StE to St. Mark’s. Was only aware of running back (I player) and lineman

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT