ADVERTISEMENT

Division 2 predictions

Yes, Delmar will win out. they return their whole oline from last year and have a ton of speed in the backfield. Milford lost to poly and Delmar beat the breath out of poly in their last scrimmage. Delmar played them for a 20 min running clock and scrored 4 times. poly got 3 1st downs in 4 trys. Come on man>>>>

St Mary’s will get to 7 wins easly

My son plays For DMA . We watch a lot of film because he is always looking at other linemen and backers on other teams. And I agree with above poster on Delmar . That have Ton of team speed. More then any team we have watched . Probably would be good if they don’t make it in. So I hope you are right. Caravel is not the caravel of the past. Milford is good but I felt again we got to fancy in our game. And I don’t think that will happen again. Woodbridge will be there the team to beat come playoffs.
Are you kidding me, Milford completely dominated that game defensively.

Yes, Delmar will win out. they return their whole oline from last year and have a ton of speed in the backfield. Milford lost to poly and Delmar beat the breath out of poly in their last scrimmage. Delmar played them for a 20 min running clock and scrored 4 times. poly got 3 1st downs in 4 trys. Come on man>>>>
Next 3 weeks are going to be interesting for Delmar.

Reactions: 84rider
What else are do we have to go by at this point of the season RR???? you seem mad that I knew something you didn't. Are you always this sensitive? Delmar destroyed poly in the last scrimmage of the year. Ask anyone. Was not even close.

The whole line from last year that lost to any decent team they played with a good Sr QB in Adkins? The line that has one big kid 6'7 345 and next biggest kid is 6'1 205 and plays TE.A line sans the big kid that averages 190-200. c'mon man

What else are do we have to go by at this point of the season RR???? you seem mad that I knew something you didn't. Are you always this sensitive? Delmar destroyed poly in the last scrimmage of the year. Ask anyone. Was not even close.

none cares about a scrimmage and no one is mad about anything.. we just talking.. don't get mad at me your the one who pulled the scrimmage card lol

everyone on Delmar's line is over 200LBS. Milford and woodbridge's lines are smaller. Laurels line is bigger but they have speed. Delmar wins out for 9-1 record. You have old Info RR, its clear you have not seen Delmar play this year. Take the ride to laurel Friday night. It will be well worth it. It may be 302 Sports game, not sure. There is plenty of room for you on the wildcat bandwagon, but it will be filling up soon, so don't wait to long......

lol ok..:rolleyes: RR2 not riding anywhere on Friday after fighting traffic for an hour dont get home until 6:30 pm not going anywhere.. I will watch on 302 if they show it.. I will venture out for some Sat games though

FYI got the info from DM's own website lol

https://www.wildcats-sports.com/page13247

Your selling but I am not buying.. beat Milford then we can talk

will admit the RB look pretty decent
http://www.hudl.com/team/v2/33738/boys-varsity-football

should have looked at Hudls roster that seems more like it

Last edited:
got what info, there is
lol ok..:rolleyes: RR2 not riding anywhere on Friday after fighting traffic for an hour dont get home until 6:30 pm not going anywhere.. I will watch on 302 if they show it.. I will venture out for some Sat games though

FYI got the info from DM's own website lol

https://www.wildcats-sports.com/page13247

Your selling but I am not buying.. beat Milford then we can talk

will admit the RB look pretty decent
http://www.hudl.com/team/v2/33738/boys-varsity-football

should have looked at Hudls roster that seems more like it
no height and weight listed.

Your going to stay confused until the rest the games are played..what is today will not be what it is 3 weeks from now bet on that lol we do this every year.. drive ourselves nuts crunching numbers and predicting future outcomes and swear every year were done with it and will just wait until the seedings come out haha

Delmar has one of the most underrated players in the state in Brooks Parker. Kid is a monster at MLB and running the ball. Delmar also has a ton of speed. Delmar should smoke Laurel but then again it's a big rivalry and Laurel's senior night. They would love nothing more than to ruin Delmar's season. Will Delmar beat Milford and Woodbridge? I'm not sure. Can they beat Milford and Woodbridge? Absolutely. I think a lot of people are sleeping on Delmar. The next 3 weeks we will know for sure.

Whodey, good to see you again!!! Always a trusted source of Wildcat info. Probably the most accurate analysis I have seen regarding the three horse race in the South. If Milford and Delmar hold serve this week, it should be a real exciting final two weeks of the season.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
RR, coming from a guy who has never seem Delmar play and just pulls things from the air, maybe you should take note....Good post whodey. And caravel better hope they get all their bonus points, not get in even if they win out...

DMA has a big linebbut they are far from dominant. Could be yes. As for Alleyne he is small and requires space to make use of his speed and quickness sometimes it’s provided by the line sometimes it’s not. I don’t see him as one of the best backs as he is really a kick returner and slot back. Only in D2 DE or maybe Rhode Island is he a RB. Much like Savage at CA. Need those creases to burst through. In any case he is a talent just not IMO a rb at least not at the college level. Colllege athlete absolutely

A top 5 RB in the state no. One of the better athletes as far as speed yes

Reactions: 7nonstop3
They are dominant by default because most of the d lines in d 2 are not good

Like I said in the other post word is Milford poisoned Woodbridge at team dinner and coach manlove won’t let it out to the press. He wants no excuses. So it’s Woodbridge’s ship to lose

Whatever teeny bopper. Shouldn’t you be practicing your flute for your next halftime performance??? There might might be some Ursuline triangle player that digs your vibe. Go with that!

DMA has a big linebbut they are far from dominant. Could be yes. As for Alleyne he is small and requires space to make use of his speed and quickness sometimes it’s provided by the line sometimes it’s not. I don’t see him as one of the best backs as he is really a kick returner and slot back. Only in D2 DE or maybe Rhode Island is he a RB. Much like Savage at CA. Need those creases to burst through. In any case he is a talent just not IMO a rb at least not at the college level. Colllege athlete absolutely

A top 5 RB in the state no. One of the better athletes as far as speed yes
Listen here... you have not provided one piece of concrete evidence as to why christiana high school won't win the state championship next year.

Because Milford will poison them at team
Dinner like they did Woodbridge

I woud know and probably could ex

You may be surprised Its a honest question. We can break down what you think and I think for fun. I can’t find one is why I’m asking. There are a lot of good backers with speed in D 2 but line play is suspect to say the least . On both sides .

Compared to what???? Of course lineplay is an issue. Numbers and size aren’t there. D2 DE is one of the smallest in the country. What are you comparing it to? D1? Other lines in the country or past years D2 lines

This year only only Delaware. I don’t want to compare lines to schools like Gilman just in state

I don’t see much of difference in this years D2 lines vs other years. Seems the same to me. Every team has skill players the bigger schools have a bigger pool of big kids to play line. In the case of MIAA or other schools like those that look like small college teams then recruits offset the numbers of 3000 students

Last edited:
I said they have have big lines O and D line but in the concept of watching game on 302 and De D2. I haven’t broken them down technically. I don’t like the O they run with a line that size but did say they have the potential with their size to plow teams over but that was a cursory assumption watching the game but not knowing the kids real talent by coaching them.

Last edited:
Reactions: upstatewrestlingfan
everyone on Delmar's line is over 200LBS. Milford and woodbridge's lines are smaller. Laurels line is bigger but they have speed. Delmar wins out for 9-1 record. You have old Info RR, its clear you have not seen Delmar play this year. Take the ride to laurel Friday night. It will be well worth it. It may be 302 Sports game, not sure. There is plenty of room for you on the wildcat bandwagon, but it will be filling up soon, so don't wait to long......
.......and this is why Delmar has to schedule non conference games far away. As an administrator from one school said, "nothing good ever comes from playing Delmar either on or off the field. I just wish we didn't even have to play them."

.......and this is why Delmar has to schedule non conference games far away. As an administrator from one school said, "nothing good ever comes from playing Delmar either on or off the field. I just wish we didn't even have to play them."
i have no clue what you saying with this post, please explain

I had not seen Parker's Hudl highlights yet. Wow, when you put them all together, they are impressive. His is like 6'1, 205

Getting back to the points. If Howard wins out, it looks like they would win flight b. Wouldn’t they receive an automatic berth?
I believe you are correct, which means both Howard and AI would go from the Blue Hen. Quite honestly, there is the distinct possibility that the Henlopen South may only get one team in. The Woodbridge/St. Marks game this week and the Milford/Delmar game next week are huge for the Henlopen South.

Yes the winner of the Blue Hen conferences and the Henlopen conferences get an auto bid. The Diamond State and Independent conferences do not.

I believe you are correct, which means both Howard and AI would go from the Blue Hen. Quite honestly, there is the distinct possibility that the Henlopen South may only get one team in. The Woodbridge/St. Marks game this week and the Milford/Delmar game next week are huge for the Henlopen South.
Astute observation. It's going to be a big three weeks of football coming up for the South. There are lots of possibilities. Imagine a 3 way tie in the South, where the AD's pick the lowest indexed team as the champion, just to get a 2nd or third team in. But i'm getting ahead of myself, just enjoy the next three weeks as they should be fun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT