ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Fry to Wesley College

Its what is stated on his Hudl which probably hasn't been updated since his Freshman year. Hudl is where whomever made that graphic got the pic and info from

Last edited:
Its what is stated on his Hudl which probably hasn't been updated since his Freshman year. Hudl is where whomever made that graphic got the pic and info from
SR year at Middletown, school supplied his height and weight to media as 6’2” 205

Have no idea the schools motivation . Probably just took if from the MHS website , don’t know , don’t care .But I know what I’m talking about... believe me or not .

This is what happens when you have D1 talent but you lack academic success. Kid failed himself on getting 4 more years of a free education. Good for Wesley!

He had offers from Del State and Coastal Carolina according to Rivals but 247sports doesn't show him with any. Not sure what happened there. Coastal is a trek down there but not hard to get in academically..At least at Wesley he will have a good shot at getting the starting job maybe not this year but next. Just have to beat out Jared Wagenhoffer former leader of stats in Delaware.. lol

Last edited:
He had offers from Del State and Coastal Carolina according to Rivals but 247sports doesn't show him with any. Not sure what happened there. Coastal is a trek down there but not hard to get in academically..At least at Wesley he will have a good shot at getting the starting job maybe not this year but next. Just have to beat out Jared Wagenhoffer former leader of stats in Delaware.. lol
So, Drew choose Wesley because he can’t handle competition?

It might not be D1 but it is a top ten DIII program. I like what Black always says to. It’s about education in the end. Very few make it big time.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
It might not be D1 but it is a top ten DIII program. I like what Black always says to. It’s about education in the end. Very few make it big time.

If it’s about education then he chose the wrong school. I wouldn’t wipe my ass with a degree from Wesley

But I think it’s a huge win for them, he’s going to be great at that level. That is if he beats out Waggelhoffer, like BinB said. If you go by high school stats then Wags has the edge as I believe he led the state in all passing categories that one year

Spoke to a MT coach who said Fry did not even want to go to college. Be interesting to see how this goes. Wish him the best.

Look, all the speculation is irrelevant, the young man is going to college and football is helping to pay for it, mission accomplished. Instead of making backhanded comments about his academics, be happy for him, some of you guys and gals are like crabs in a bucket. He was a very good high school QB for Middletown. I hope he finds the same success for Wesley.

Well as one who had a kid go through the process whom ultimately decided he did not want to play college football after years of me paying for anything that would give him a better chance. Football has nothing to do with being able to go to a D3 school there is no money other than federal financial aide Wesley does however give football players cushy student jobs. Point is my son was recruited hard by Drass and many other D2 and 3 schools and was offered a PWO by UD and Towson. UD was 20 k cheaper than Wesley even with a faux job. In the end my son chose UD and chose not to play but Wesley is a decent school academically and if you’re desire is to play on than yeah go for it. Just get an employable degree

Last edited:
Well as one who had a kid go through the process whom ultimately decided he did not want to play college football after years of me paying for anything that would give him a better chance. Football has nothing to do with being able to go to a D3 school there is no money other than federal financial aide Wesley does however give football players cushy student jobs. Point is my son was recruited hard by Drass and many other D2 and 3 schools and was offered a PWO by UD and Towson. UD was 20 k cheaper than Wesley even with a faux job. In the end my son chose UD and chose not to play but Wesley is a decent school academically and if you’re desire is to play on than yeah go for it. Just get an employable degree

Wesley is only a decent school academically relative to Trump University

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT