ADVERTISEMENT

Favorites

Jan 4, 2011
Now that we're a few weeks into the season and the balance of power seems to be shaping up, who do you guys think are the contenders for this year?

I think Sallies has to be considered the favorite considering the way they've run through in state competition. After that I wouldn't be surprised to see Archmere TH or even CR or Friends to make a run.

Thoughts?

friends beat tower hill 6-2 today i think it was...archmere seems to be doing well and CR is typically a very strong team...what about cape? i dont know much about them (or very many of those teams for that matter considering we never play them) but should cape be included in the discussion?

Cape should almost always be in the discussion. They always seem to get their way to the semi-finals, and when I hear "contender" that means top 4 to me. They did lose to Friends, but haven't played any other top tier teams yet, so we'll have to see how they do.

oh okay, thats what i thought. i know their game against friends was a 1-goal loss and i saw them play against brandywine and they looked very good so i was just wondering how everyone thought they stacked up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT