ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores.. Semi Final Edition 2023

Now James with a pick 6 Cape 40 Central 14... 5 min left..

No collapse tonight.. Cape is going to the show..

Central's bugaboo all year is their QB absolutely could not throw with any accuracy at all...

Cape scores again 46-14 another pick 6

RUNNING.gif

Final: CSW 10, Polytech 0

wow Poly put the clock on CSW in their game during the season..

MT driving and Troyer just throws one up in endzone under pressure and gets picked.. Sals ball

Sallies vs Cape in the championship.. No one I mean no one predicted that,, and before you count Cape out think on this.. Cape has the size to match up with Sallies and both teams have the player of the year candidates at RB.. James vs Alleyne.. I'm intrigued by the match up.. Cape QB is under rated and who will Sals start at QB?

Just got home...Sals website had this stat...

Highlights:
BJ Alleyne:
31 carries 123 yards 2 TD rushing.
2/2 passing 60 yards 1 TD.

James in again Central 2pt try NG Cape 26 Central 14 6:37 left

2 great 3A semis going on
James can flat out run that rock..
Just got home...Sals website had this stat...

Highlights:
BJ Alleyne:
31 carries 123 yards 2 TD rushing.
2/2 passing 60 yards 1 TD.
Going be very interesting.. Cape game plan should is eliminate Alleyne.. Take him away.. Sallies has nothing after that...

Sallies vs Cape in the championship.. No one I mean no one predicted that,, and before you count Cape out think on this.. Cape has the size to match up with Sallies and both teams have the player of the year candidates at RB.. James vs Alleyne.. I'm intrigued by the match up.. Cape QB is under rated and who will Sals start at QB?
Cape QB way better than both Sallies Qbs and just freshman.. Only thing I worry about for Cape is moment too big for them..

Reactions: BackinBlack86
eliminate Alleyne.. Take him away.. Sallies has nothing after that...
Hoops, I like the Cape’s chances.….but the above phrase is like:

Take away James Brown and the Famous 🔥 Flames won’t flicker.
Take away Jesus and the 12 Apostles are just a dozen later stage adolescents.
Take away Jagger and the Rolling Stones are ________________________________.

You get my point, I like Capes chances with both teams fully intact.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Woody_Wood
SALS 4 quality wins against Smyrna and Middletown say a lot. Came from behind a couple of times too. Well tested Sals team going to the final.

It's real easy to say take away Alleyne. Most everyone has tried that. Doing it is a different story. To say that's all Sallies has is ridiculous as well.

Sals win by 2 touchdowns.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT