ADVERTISEMENT

FNL scores week 10

Since all the meaningful games have pretty much been played, does anyone have an idea on how the brackets will look for each division? I'm still trying to figure out how the points are figured out....

City Teams…not that I expect anybody to play Sallies with the infrequent exception of Howard…..there were only 2 city games this year - Howard and Tower Hill and St Lizzie’s and Charter. I see no reason why there shouldn‘t be a couple more city games. Are these folks anti social or what? I think it would be neighborly to have like TH-St. E’s, Charter-TH, Howard-St. E’s scheduling each other. What’s wrong with my rational expectation?

0This month, 50 years ago, St. Marks beat Salesianum for the first time at Baynard Stadium on a TD pass from QB John Carney to Steve Watson. Whatever happened to that football Program? Whatever happened to that quarterback?
Bumster; I can tell you that Watson is still counting his NFL money and Carney the quarterback will be out of a job come next November.

Since all the meaningful games have pretty much been played, does anyone have an idea on how the brackets will look for each division? I'm still trying to figure out how the points are figured out....
Well I can answer my own question.....according to Sean Greene....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT