ADVERTISEMENT

FNL scores week 10

SC just got 30 yards in penalties 1 for targeting and then an unsportsmanlike on one of the guys working the chains so he was tossed out

Smyrna 32 SC 21
After the 1st quarter SC has not been able to do anything and Smyrna is marching up and down the field
I was curious to see the how the halftime adjustments went... Smyrna staff very adept at making adjustments in game..

Sallies 47, St. Mark’s 12. 4:07 Q4

RUNNING.gif

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
They are even for sure...and surprising with a John Wells team not really able to pull the 3 yards and a cloud of dust to grind time off the clock

The earthquake may have struggled but it is working well today
working well because they out weigh and over power SC up front.. These announcers annoy me talking about Judy making all these decisions Judy doesn't have anything to do with the offense it's all Marks. always has been.. but what do you expect from two hayseed announcers lol

Smyrna up 40-29.. last series all EQ and ran it down SC throat and killed time.. and it wasn't Judy's decision.. just saying

Smyrna 40 SC 35 final

SC had a chance to eliminate Smyrna from playoffs but fell short. Smyrna is now in the playoffs

by the way I am tired of the DE press and announcers talking about how Smyrna lost to two PA great teams.. Those teams are good or decent but not world beaters by any stretch of the imagination.. It not like they are even in the same stratosphere as SJP or the Inner AC teams

3A playoffs is more interesting this year than in awhile Sals is the obvious favorite but man many other teams can make that run.. gonna be a wild ride in 3a on the contrary 2A which held the drama crown looks to be all CA

Austin Troyer runs it in from the 7 but PAT is blocked. Appo leads 31-23 with 2:00 left

History in the making here.. @MTownCavs09 will be much displeased

McConomy ices it for Appo with 45ish run. 38-23

Congrats to the Appo Jags on first win vs hometown rival Middletown.. and in their house..

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Reactions: 84rider
Sallies vs STM feed jacked.. They might as well give up trying to stream games from the Graveyard,, It never works..
Crazy that you say that. I have a real close neighborhood friend from days gone by who is buried there. He was a Sals grad and intensely disliked St. Marks. He’s probably laying some bad karma on the Sparty technology.

It's what you get get when you have inadequate coaching trying to cover up their deficiencies by recruiting, playing dirty and cheating.. just saying It's their MO

Last edited:
Woodbridge and Archmere both make statements this weekend, can either of them challenge Caravel. Is there another team that can challenge Caravel. 2A is going to be a fun ride. Anyone have a matchup they are looking forward to see?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT