ADVERTISEMENT

FNL scores week 4

If Caravel doesn't run out of gas at the end of the year, they're a darkhorse. That team NEVER quit tonight. St. Georges has nothing to be ashamed of, CA just refused to lose.

Woodbridge and Lake sitting at the top of d-2 right now...friends and Caravel not too far behind

FNL week 4 finals

AI 42, Newark 0 RC
FSMA 43, Dickinson 0 RC
Dover 56, Cape 0 RC
Laurel 20, Poly 6
Tech 42, Milford 14
DMA 35, St. E 6
Smyrna 18, Sals 10
IR 31, Seaford 12
Central 34, CR 21
Tower 38, Tatnall 13
WP 14, Appo 7
Lake 16, Friends 7
Caravel 40, SGT 35
Red Lion 8, Conrad 0

RC count 3

Last edited:
Always nice to see the Sally's go down.

it’s really amazing to me that they have a team with that much size year in and year out and don’t just walk over everyone else in the state. I guess that’s what happens when you run Middletown’s offense from 1995.

BDN is like “Off tackle left. Off tackle right. Wait. They’ll never see this coming. Off tackle right again”

it’s really amazing to me that they have a team with that much size year in and year out and don’t just walk over everyone else in the state. I guess that’s what happens when you run Middletown’s offense from 1995.

BDN is like “Off tackle left. Off tackle right. Wait. They’ll never see this coming. Off tackle right again”
Pickle, I never thought I would say this but I agree with you. Nothing worse than a coach who just hangs around. I think it would be great if the soccer coach took over the reigns. That guy knows how to win.

Pickle, I never thought I would say this but I agree with you. Nothing worse than a coach who just hangs around. I think it would be great if the soccer coach took over the reigns. That guy knows how to win.
Healy has some experience and championships. Give him full control.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT