ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores week 5

Can you believe it? CR made the Big S their Homecoming Game. They must have had the foreseeability that the Big S is in a state of decline. Not sure if I mean that but what the hell is going on?
Yeah but CR stinks. Miserable coaching. How do you get beat deep on 3rd and 29?

Sals 23-8

Delmar 28 Cape 14 4:14 4th

I don't what to make of Cape.. Team half their size punching them in the mouth all night..soft is the only thing that comes to mind..🧁

Game just got a bit more interesting

Cape connects on a busted coverage for long TD pass.. 28-21 Delmar 2:27 left

Cape covers OS kick but it only went 9 yards, DM ball.. 1:35 ..

Delmar continues t run off chunks.. that should do it

Delmar 28 Cape 21 final

CA beats Odessa 47-8. Odessa didn’t have a first down in the first half. Running clock with 7:00 to go in the 2nd Q.

and this concludes our broadcast day...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Longagoplayer
AI 18 Mckean 12 Final. Combine all 3 Red Clay Schools and form the McduDick High School Horned High Tigers.
While your at it combine all the 3 Christina HSs and Build a brand new Newark HS at the current location. Just name it Newark.

Oh Lord, Central really handed it to my Bucs tonight. 31-7 final. Officiating did not play a major roll in this game, but there was a play that was unbelievable. The clock was stopped with 20 seconds remining in the first quarter. Central attempted a 47 yd FG. I was right there and the kick was maybe a half yard short, yet it was called good. It's ok, my eyes have tricked me before, but I'm pretty sure almost everyone in the stadium saw what I saw. But it doesn't matter, it made no difference in the ass-whopping that Milford took. What was incredible was, somehow the quarter ended on that play. Now I don't know about the rest of you, but I have never seen a made field goal at any level take 20 seconds. Just incredible.

While your at it combine all the 3 Christina HSs and Build a brand new Newark HS at the current location. Just name it Newark.
Easy... Just name them the Newark Butches (if that's how you spell Butch in plural) Not really a combo but you get it.

images

Oh Lord, Central really handed it to my Bucs tonight. 31-7 final. Officiating did not play a major roll in this game, but there was a play that was unbelievable. The clock was stopped with 20 seconds remining in the first quarter. Central attempted a 47 yd FG. I was right there and the kick was maybe a half yard short, yet it was called good. It's ok, my eyes have tricked me before, but I'm pretty sure almost everyone in the stadium saw what I saw. But it doesn't matter, it made no difference in the ass-whopping that Milford took. What was incredible was, somehow the quarter ended on that play. Now I don't know about the rest of you, but I have never seen a made field goal at any level take 20 seconds. Just incredible.
I was at the game as well and definitely did not see that kick come up short. From my angle.

I was at the game as well and definitely did not see that kick come up short. From my angle

Honestly wasn't paying attention to the clock.
I don't think most people were. However, I made note of the time left on the clock before the kick was attempted. It's kinda my job. Small detail, but something I noted. However, like I said before, it made no difference in the game, SC was much the better. Good luck going forward.

I don't think most people were. However, I made note of the time left on the clock before the kick was attempted. It's kinda my job. Small detail, but something I noted. However, like I said before, it made no difference in the game, SC was much the better. Good luck going forward.
And let's give the kid some credit.....that was a helluva kick. His kickoffs are booming as well. Kid has a future.

And let's give the kid some credit.....that was a helluva kick. His kickoffs are booming as well. Kid has a future.
Fantastic leg and he is only a sophomore (according to roster). Props to Ibrahim Leyva-Fojaco, if he is not playing at the next level I will be stunned. Best leg I have seen in Delaware since the kid from Sallies a long time ago, his name escapes me, since I only saw both players once each, I won't try and make a distinction between the two. Without a doubt he is a weapon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT