ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores

Lake has dropped 2 wide open for td passes tonight... and passed on two easy FG attempts.. RL coaches get credit switching to I which obviously Lake was unprepared for..

*RL UP 20-14

*edited for premature assumption

Last edited:
wow Lake scores on screen .. 7v7 missed tackles by RL its not touch football guys lol...PAT missed 20-20 OT

DMA smyrna starting to get chippy. Just had a fight and a player from smyrna ejected.
Is anyone surprised?? DMA can not handle losing, has been that way for years. Have this false sense that teams are suppose to be scared of them

Is anyone surprised?? DMA can not handle losing, has been that way for years. Have this false sense that teams are suppose to be scared of them
I dont know about for years They have always been respectful from I have witnessed well prior to the Lincoln years that is when it started....and the AD

SO RL scores get pat kick in OT .. Lake scores get penalty on PAT and still wont kick beyond an extra point.. goes for 2 and no good..so any of the 3 opportunities to kick a fg and you hit one you win but you go for all 3 and don't convert and you lose 26-27 seriously coach all three kicks were within 25 yards

RL 27 Lake 26 final

Bib! You’re the best. I wasn’t able to follow any games tonight. This is the first chance I’ve had to check scores. Really appreciate the updates and blurbs.

Reactions: cavaliercharlie
No point in Caravel being in 2A anymore. They should be facing the Middletowns, Appo’s, Sallies, and Centrals now. Not Howard and Delcastle
I agree. they are like 36-2. last 3 years and should run table this year which would put them at 47-2 for the last 4 full years. There are some very good programs in D2 but nothing like that.

Reactions: fanoffootball123
I agree. they are like 36-2. last 3 years and should run table this year which would put them at 47-2 for the last 4 full years. There are some very good programs in D2 but nothing like that.
If that happens then the new system will put them there. Playing in 3A would only help them attract more talent. Great school great athletics is a recipe for for success. The system will dictate where teams play at least with football.

Last edited:
Reactions: DelaNewb
The last three 2A champs would all have made 3A semis at a minimum and caravel beats sallies if they played last year. Stop acting like 3A is superior football...most teams are only competitive the last few years getting transfers...sallies needed a 2A player who hadn't done anything in 2A to "move back home" to have any shot at winning last year and Appo apparently needed a 2A quarterback to transfer in order to win this year. 2A's top teams each year are every bit as good as 3A.

Reactions: DelaNewb
The last three 2A champs would all have made 3A semis at a minimum and caravel beats sallies if they played last year. Stop acting like 3A is superior football...most teams are only competitive the last few years getting transfers...sallies needed a 2A player who hadn't done anything in 2A to "move back home" to have any shot at winning last year and Appo apparently needed a 2A quarterback to transfer in order to win this year. 2A's top teams each year are every bit as good as 3A.

I don’t know that 3a is “superior football” but it is seemingly “bigger”. So while I agree that the 2a state champs would have done well in 3a (at least since 2020 > Howard > Archmere > Friends > Caravel > (and probably Caravel this year). I do think that most (probably all except the top two or three) of 2a would struggle in 3a.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT