ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 2 Scores

If these are the best two teams we got to offer we are in trouble just saying. It's 5 horse race in my opinion. Central Dover or STG can play with these teams

Reactions: Woody_Wood
Troyer not looking so good this half. Smyrna D is pretty legit. Great adjustments at half. I'm thinking MT might be getting out coached this second half

I like how Smyrna just sticks with the plan and just keeps working making adjustments to make it work.

Going forward MT needs to cut the kid loose and pass to set up the run. MT trying to be a running team but their backs are good but not homerun hitters or gamebreakers a d their line aren't roadgraders

Delmar driving 3rd and goal from 17.

TD Delmar... DM goes for the kick after to tie. Wide left . 20 -19 RL 2:36;left

Nice to see Laurel rack these state titles playing against teams they have no business playing. How many do they win before they move up to 2A? O/U at 3?

Reactions: Hometeamsports
Red Lion 20 Delmar 19 final

I thought last years DM team was the weakest I have seen. This years team looks like Delmar taking the express train to 1A

Bib I’m just curious to what where you expecting ? Both of those teams have a lot to iron out on offense, but those defenses were pretty good. I would hope those other schools can bring more balance to the division. But again other than Central, the others have to show they are ready to step up to the challenge.

Bib I’m just curious to what where you expecting ? Both of those teams have a lot to iron out on offense, but those defenses were pretty good. I would hope those other schools can bring more balance to the division. But again other than Central, the others have to show they are ready to step up to the challenge.

Defenses good or offenses bad? I get it.. It was a good game but from what I have seen I don't believe it is MT and Smyrna then everybody else this year.. To be honest I am on the Dover bandwagon. They look like the more complete team to me . Time will tell .. but not liking the O line play on Smyrna or MT so far.. Hey its high school football things change week to week,,

Dover finally has a good coach to go with their talent, Middletown definitely has to get their offensive line together but they have athletes all aver the field. Smyrna needs to get the QB some confidence, because their Defense will keep them in games.

Dover finally has a good coach to go with their talent, Middletown definitely has to get their offensive line together but they have athletes all aver the field. Smyrna needs to get the QB some confidence, because their Defense will keep them in games.
That's a good assessment. Me I like to push buttons lol

Finals

St. Andrew's 32, Dickinson 8
Seaford 41, Southern (MD) 10
Appo 34, CR 7
Howard 56, BWine 16 ⏲️
Laurel 62, ECHS 0 ⏲️
Lake 52, Milford 26
Middletown 21, Smyrna 14
Caravel 54, S Tech 0 ⏲️
St. Mark's 49, WB 0 ⏲️
Dover 31, STG 6
Odessa 19, IR 0
Red Lion 20, DM 19

I am still baffled by the STM RC on WB.. just cant wrap my head around it.. DID STM have a crapload of transfers come in we are not aware of or is WB just in complete disarray and coach lost this team already?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT