ADVERTISEMENT

Fr Jordan Money's 3 pointer sparks St. E's in overtime thriller

dawrestling

Top 100 Prospect
May 20, 2007
Fallbrook, CA
www.302sports.com
By David A. Willauer-Wednesday, February 26, 2014-Conrad School of Science-Wilmington, DE: In a first round contest of the Delaware Interscholastic Athletic Association Boys High School Basketball Tournament, Jordan Money's 28 point performance connected on a 3 pointer at the buzzer in overtime to pace the #24 seed Vikings of St. Elizabeth at 9-12 to a 51-49 upset win over the 9th seed Seahawks of Delaware Military Academy.

Jordan Money on the buzzer beater for St. E's: "This was a very exciting contest and we played real hard a lot of people were thinking that we were in a rebuilding year but when the state tournament started we played our game of basketball and had to win and play." "It felt good that I scored the buzzer beater to get the win along with boxing them (DMA) out plus work on our rebounding so we can eliminate our turnovers." When we trailed by 6 points we didn't bring our guys down low we played a great game so my teammate said that I am a shooter and that I have confidence in my shots."

Dick Rago St. Elizabeth Boys Basketball Coach: "It was exciting to get the win today in the beginning of the season we started with a record of 1-6 along with starting 3 freshman they have matured in the second part of the season." "Jordan Money missed a shot as the ball was given to DMA he hung his head and took over the game in overtime>" "I'm proud of my players despite we have a lot of good having freshman who shot the ball well along with one soccer and football player they are all good athletes." "Jordan hasn't to be told what to do he does it on his own he told me when we went in the locker room Jordan said No way I am going to let us team down we have a challange CR and Coach Williams has been there before we are expecting to give them a dogfight."

For the rest of the St E's Vikings, sr Brandon Gautier contributed with 14 points and will take on the 8th seed Riders of Caesar Rodney on Friday, February 28, 2014 in Camden, DE

DMA concludes their season at 14-7 as sr. Emmanuel Stewart led with 17 points, sr. Richard Bussey contributed with 11.

Jordan Money's 3 pointer sparks St. E's in ot win

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News