ADVERTISEMENT

Friday night scores week 0

Is Tech that bad or is Laurel that good?
I'd lean towards tech is that bad but time will tell. Basketball went 0 for last season right? not sure they have the athletes right now. since the lottery system became a true lottery system times are tough.

For $1 at your newsstand, the DE St. News has 2 good articles over 3 tabloid pages of the SC game as well as the Milford game. I know you can view on line but they have limited access And you have to pay the monthly thing.

(PS hope they start to cover DelState similarly….)

Reactions: Huskerman7
I'd lean towards tech is that bad but time will tell. Basketball went 0 for last season right? not sure they have the athletes right now. since the lottery system became a true lottery system times are tough.
I'm curious what is the lottery system?

For $1 at your newsstand, the DE St. News has 2 good articles over 3 tabloid pages of the SC game as well as the Milford game. I know you can view on line but they have limited access And you have to pay the monthly thing.

(PS hope they start to cover DelState similarly….)
Shameful that TNJ/DE Online has exactly ZERO writeups on any of Thursday or Friday’s games

True. In fairness to Brad Myers, his twitter had some good stuff on the Sals-Cape game with a couple of interviews. The frustrating thing for me is that Brad and Tres are very good, thoughtful, reflective writers (unlike my posts). Both are limited by the business model of the newspaper.....

Here is a sample of Brad's last night's Penn -SC twitter.

Last edited:
True. In fairness to Brad Myers, his twitter had some good stuff on the Sals-Cape game with a couple of interviews. The frustrating thing for me is that Brad and Tres are very good, thoughtful, reflective writers (unlike my posts). Both are limited by the business model of the newspaper.....

Here is a sample of Brad's last night's Penn -SC twitter.

I agree 100% about the newspaper Bummy. What’s frustrating is the lack of any writeup on DE Online.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
I'm curious what is the lottery system?
How they get students. Kids have to apply for the tech school from neighbor schools Seaford, Laurel, Delmar, Central etc.

In the past the athletes were a lock to get hand picked. Now there is no more hand picking which is how it was always supposed to be.

Oh ok I didn't know there was a lottery. When I was in school it seemed like a Y kid that applied to polytech they got in, I don't remember any kids ever getting denied.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT