ADVERTISEMENT

Friday night scores

Dover’s first drive of the 2nd half was a killer. Had a 21-9 lead and threw and pick deep in Sallies territory. If Dover scores there I’m not so sure the sals recover. I guess we’ll never know. Give sallies credit though they played a good 2nd half. Entertaining game.

Woodbridge and the way they play in the 2nd half, if a team wants to beat them they better get like a 28-0 lead in the first half and then hang on

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Outside of that game and the laurel game Woodbridge seems to really come alive in the 2nd

Outside of that game and the laurel game Woodbridge seems to really come alive in the 2nd half.
I liked their second half adjustments against Milford. However, I have to wonder when the stakes are raised against a very good team will they be able to answer the call?

I liked their second half adjustments against Milford. However, I have to wonder when the stakes are raised against a very good team will they be able to answer the call?
They did against Caravel, but I do wonder what it would look like against Archmere, DMA or Friends.

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
They did against Caravel, but I do wonder what it would look like against Archmere, DMA or Friends.
I was not impressed by Caravel tonight. I know the score says blowout, but Caravel had, I think 3 turnovers tonight and could have lost 2 more. They have a stud in 3, but once you get past him, there are lots of questions in my mind. It also could have been a case of Caravel playing down to their competition, but they looked rather simplistic to me.

Reactions: Titanium Shadow
This game seems worthy for a district championship game.. 👍
Laurel had a ton of penalties against them… they would be driving and get a flag… momentum killer. They need to clean that up if they want to win that trophy
Dude was it a clean game? I was at the laurel Woodbridge game and the were flags turnovers galore.
Clean, no IR turned the ball over at least 3 times and I believe a interception Laurel couldn’t capitalize. I don’t believe Laurel turned it over by fumbling or pick. Laurel tried to go for it a couple of times on 4th down and didn’t get it. Laurel has a lot to clean up in the next couple of weeks.

I was not impressed by Caravel tonight. I know the score says blowout, but Caravel had, I think 3 turnovers tonight and could have lost 2 more. They have a stud in 3, but once you get past him, there are lots of questions in my mind. It also could have been a case of Caravel playing down to their competition, but they looked rather simplistic to me.

Caravel is very young. I think only like 6 Seniors and one of them being their starting QB who is out (don't know for how long) The kid who they are starting at QB is a Soph seems very careless with the ball as well as inexperienced. Like what was mentioned beyond Drumgo they have young talent so I don't see them as a threat to win it this year but they should be tough the next couple years. They have a projected to be be pretty strong Freshman and Sophomore class.

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
Laurel had a ton of penalties against them… they would be driving and get a flag… momentum killer. They need to clean that up if they want to win that trophy

Clean, no IR turned the ball over at least 3 times and I believe a interception Laurel couldn’t capitalize. I don’t believe Laurel turned it over by fumbling or pick. Laurel tried to go for it a couple of times on 4th down and didn’t get it. Laurel has a lot to clean up in the next couple of weeks.

There have been an inordinate amount of turnovers and penalties for a lot of teams this year. Even teams that have been perennial winners not known for sloppy play.

Buy the Delaware State News today. For $1 you get recaps of 3 games.

Nice article on Dover-Sals. Dover’s QB Moran 26 for 34 with 278 yards & 3TDs…. And his team loses.

Sals so lucky. Turnovers killed the Senators.

Last edited:
So Mike Lang just tweeted he got ripped on here last night for posting the volleyball score game during Friday football and then 3 people started talking crap on Depreps. I can honestly say I have never had a positive interaction on Twitter, as opposed to the many we have had here. God I hate Twitter so much.

So Mike Lang just tweeted he got ripped on here last night for posting the volleyball score game during Friday football and then 3 people started talking crap on Depreps. I can honestly say I have never had a positive interaction on Twitter, as opposed to the many we have had here. God I hate Twitter so much.
Nobody "ripped" him.

Last edited:

haha.. It was a joke.. people need to get over themselves.. It's not that serious.

ChiefLeafyAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Nobody "ripped" him.

Right.. Fake News.. That is why the media guys hate this site and love twitter.. They just want to post fake news , have everyone pat them on the ass and not be called out on anything.. That doesn't happen here. You post some BS then be prepared to back it up because you will get called on it . No free passes, respect is earned not given up in here... 😈 Twitter is some fantasy land full of fake BS and happy horse sheiza, I am with @Longagoplayer. I don't like it either other than getting scores from but I never post on it.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Went on Twitter to check out this Lang tool. He’s got 7 or 8 people coming to his defense talking about how they don’t pay attention to depreps anymore when it’s obvious that they do.

• Haha
I love the fact that any question can be asked on here and is usually answered quickly and properly. Case in a point just last week I said I had never heard of MSD and BiB was able give a 3 paragraph breakdown of the team and their history. And that is one of many examples. Plus the fact that almost every team is represented here by a fan that can give some inside info

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT