ADVERTISEMENT

Friends Football Field

Titanium Shadow

Good all around Player
Oct 5, 2018
The satellite photo on Google Maps shows Friends football field doesn't have any visiting stands and the home stands are really small. Is this still the case? Have any improvements been made to the field since the satellite photo was taken?

Doubtful since the satellite image is from this year, but wanted to ask.

The satellite photo on Google Maps shows Friends football field doesn't have any visiting stands and the home stands are really small. Is this still the case? Have any improvements been made to the field since the satellite photo was taken?

Doubtful since the satellite image is from this year, but wanted to

No. Home bleachers only. They typically do a nice job roping off the perimeter behind the visiting bench and endzone closest to the school. Regardless, great place to watch a game and plenty of room in bleachers/along sidelines.

Reactions: Titanium Shadow

Doubtful since the satellite image is from this year, but wanted to ask.

It will be fun just like rec league

SCU80WGT-Media-JDActual1200Wx1200H

Reactions: Titanium Shadow
Great place to watch a game. But I was told Friends is expanding their building. The football field may need to be moved. If so, it would be interesting to see if they place bleachers on both sides, go with a turf, and install lights.
I hope not. I like the way it is. Love the setting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT