ADVERTISEMENT

Godwin

Happy for Godwin. Happy for Arians. Let me shock people and say I am happy for Suh. What a relentless D lineman.
I don’t know why rider hates Brady. Maybe it is because Brady - like Bummy - gets younger looking every year....

Look at the date on the tweet. Apparently, Brady promised Godwin they’d win the Super Bowl if Godwin gave him The #12 jersey. Good deal...

If so...he will be then be transitioning from Tom Brady to Taylor Heinicke....unless the WFT can snatch Deshaun Watson.

Godwin was on ESPN’s Jalen p & Jacoby today. Interesting interview. He is going to get a long term deal with a nice amount of guaranteed money from somewhere. My sense is that he will stay in TB and go for the repeat but money talks...

He has NY Jets written all over him.

If the Jets land Deshaun Watson, the NYJ will be come a desirable landing point for receivers.

PS ...would love to see Watson with the Jets...possibly a Namath like rebirth of a cornerstone franchise.

Here is a strange scenario. Speculation is that Godwin may be capable of getting a 5 year deal worth $90M. Further speculation is that a team that can afford this is Indianapolis.

I can visualize that Godwin will get open and that Wentz won't be able to get him the ball. Don't know how much of the $90 million would be guaranteed but Godwin's stats would go down. Carson ain't no Aaron, Deshaun, Patrick or even that old washed up guy named Tom.

Last edited:
I understand Tampa's move. The issue here is a possible injury. This also might work out for the better as the NFL salary cap is going to probably jump by at least 50% rolling into the 2022 season.

Let's put it this way. I now believe Godwin is the highest paid Delaware HS athlete in history. Randy White probably didn't make $16.5M for his whole career. Congrats, Young Warrior!!!!

I understand Tampa's move. The issue here is a possible injury. This also might work out for the better as the NFL salary cap is going to probably jump by at least 50% rolling into the 2022 season.

Let's put it this way. I now believe Godwin is the highest paid Delaware HS athlete in history. Randy White probably didn't make $16.5M for his whole career. Congrats, Young Warrior!!!!
16.5 mil..that’s a lotta cowbells!

E2L2a7KX0AEGZSy

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
Duron Harmon has accumulated 21.5 million over 8 seasons
Lucky enough to have spent some time with him and his family in a quiet setting. Yeah, he may have made a mistake but who hasn't? He is very unassuming and a person I believe is genuine. I think he landed in a great spot in New England and is now sitting on the business end of life in the NFL. However, I believe, he is not "Living Large" and is well prepared for his future.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT