ADVERTISEMENT

HC Ejection?

What in the Wide Wide Sports is going on here?
There was a missed call, shocking.
A head coach over reacted to a call, it happens. He was ejected and I assume he is suspended for the next game. Just like what would have happened to a player.
The assistant coach was a little emotional and made a mistake. There is a proper way to address mistakes by officials and he should have used the appropriate channels. However, he did not commit a crime against humanity, he made a mistake.
All of us (except bummy) have said or done things that we regret. The key is to learn and move on. Because contrary to what some people may think at the end of the day I believe high school sports are about education. You learn from your mistakes and move on. Let this go.
https://www.wdel.com/news/video-dow...cle_8b115b6a-d948-11e8-afd6-0740f990a82e.html

Death threat really? What the hell is wrong with people its just a damn game.. I swear every year I get more disenchanted with this game..SMH..

44848416_2362846870399273_4385334627678552064_n.jpg

I'm with Judy? Really? Judy deserved what he got. And Marks is lucky as hell he didn't get the same.

They think because they won 3 championships they deserve special treatment. On calls, in games, in anything. Doesn't work like that. In fact, the way it really works.....the more you win, the more people enjoy seeing you lose and whine about it.

Count me as one of the ones enjoying watching the sea of red act the way they are.

Judy was rightly punished and I don’t see what the big deal is. He’s not the first coach to ever be ejected. It’s clear the refs screwed up at least one call Just check the film on the Dover TD return. Marks should have been suspended as well. Although I thought his tears and babbling were nothing more than jibberish gone bad. Coaches complain about refs all the time. Nothing new.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT