ADVERTISEMENT

IMG vs MT Updates

I don't know where your information came from. But we had well over a 100 Middletown people there. Look at the Middletown transcript on Thursday. Over half of them are in a group picture.

Wow well over a 100 people . Holy shit . You guys are a bunch of dimwits . I was talking about the IMG side which was freakin empty. You went all the way to FLA to play in front of 150 people. Wow, hell you could do that at Dickinson high school. You people crack me up. Homer domers.

Yep, and that’s why the rest of the country will now laugh even harder at Delaware football.
I guess they have laugh at everyone that gets defeated by img by 40+. They struggle to find opponents. People respect public schools that compete against the top prep national teams. Keep playing your partial D2 schedule. Noone cares if you're undefeated coming into 11/10. It won't help you that night. There will be nowhere to hide.

8484,don't let this, I showed up people get to you. MT did good. You always should step up to the next level, even if you get beat. One should always see just how good is. To many in Delaware beat a weak team and think how great they are. Step Up. Give MT credit

Wow well over a 100 people . Holy shit . You guys are a bunch of dimwits . I was talking about the IMG side which was freakin empty. You went all the way to FLA to play in front of 150 people. Wow, hell you could do that at Dickinson high school. You people crack me up. Homer domers.
As usual you don't explain yourself well.

Reactions: MHS15
8484,don't let this, I showed up people get to you. MT did good. You always should step up to the next level, even if you get beat. One should always see just how good is. To many in Delaware beat a weak team and think how great they are. Step Up. Give MT credit
Exactly. Everyone loads up a weak schedule and think they've done something. When is the last time Middletown played a D2 team?

I guess they have laugh at everyone that gets defeated by img by 40+. They struggle to find opponents. People respect public schools that compete against the top prep national teams. Keep playing your partial D2 schedule. Noone cares if you're undefeated coming into 11/10. It won't help you that night. There will be nowhere to hide.
Thanks.

Exactly. Everyone loads up a weak schedule and think they've done something. When is the last time Middletown played a D2 team?
When’s the last time Middletown was in D2?
Ignorance.
I’m done with the back and forth. You have a nice night.

Swag.....:if I'm not mistaken I thought you were a Penn fan? Have you been behind Hodgson this whole time? Maybe I misread some of your texts way back when.

As usual you don't explain yourself well.

The stands were empty. There was nobody at the game. No spectators . Seats were empty .

Do I need to continue? Are you drunk or just f’in stupid?

I think it sucks that MT went to FLA and played a national ranked team in front of 150 people. I was hoping they would play in front of a packed stadium.

Understand now jack off?

The stands were empty. There was nobody at the game. No spectators . Seats were empty .

Do I need to continue? Are you drunk or just f’in stupid?

I think it sucks that MT went to FLA and played a national ranked team in front of 150 people. I was hoping they would play in front of a packed stadium.

Understand now jack off?
And now your true mental acuity shows. I new I could draw it out of you. That sure didn't take much effort. Lol

Back to the game ,,,, how did Fry do today??
Not sure if the total yards but according to TNJ Middletown had 12 total yards in the 2nd half. They didn’t say anything about the first half but Scrap broke off a couple nice ones in the first half including a screen he took down to the 5yd line before punching it in on a run.

For the record IMG counts as a D2 school based on enrollment...

And if your referring to Hodgson having two D2 schools on their schedule... One is Howard who is there District rival the other is DMA... When Hodgson got moved up to D1 last year the only team that had a week 5 opening was DMA... DMA has been replaced by Sallies on next years schedule...

Swag.....:if I'm not mistaken I thought you were a Penn fan? Have you been behind Hodgson this whole time? Maybe I misread some of your texts way back when.
@HSftballlaxFan ... make no mistake, he’s Hodgson fan .Just go to any Hodgson game, he’s the one in the stand yelling to the QB not to throw to the ( pick a receiver) any more because he can’t catch !! And that’s when he’s not telling Moffit what play to run .

@HSftballlaxFan ... make no mistake, he’s Hodgson fan .Just go to any Hodgson game, he’s the one in the stand yelling to the QB not to throw to the ( pick a receiver) any more because he can’t catch !! And that’s when he’s not telling Moffit what play to run .
I swear, you better be a female.

I would like to see how a Delaware HS All-Star Team would do against that IMG team. If we were to put together a team, which players do you guys think we should send down there?

Reactions: 8484ron
I would like to see how a Delaware HS All-Star Team would do against that IMG team. If we were to put together a team, which players do you guys think we should send down there?
How about a team consisting of players from the last 5 years. Plus 3 coaches.

Reactions: A.I.Pride

I must admit. It does seem like you have a bit of a hidden agenda! Why so much hate for Middletown? Seems like you know alot of their stats what goes on in their in house business than the coaches do. This is just high school football. It shouldn’t ever be this serious. These are kids we’re talking about. I honestly think they should be commended with challenging themselves against the nations elite talent. It would be easy to load up bogus stats against well below average teams that most of these DE teams do. Ask yourself this. Would you rather have the experience to travel to Florida and play against the best players in the nation? Or run up the score with your starters against the Delcastle, DMA’s, and Newark’s of the world. How does that make anybody any better?

Reactions: 84rider and 8484ron
Wow. You scholars on here really know how to twist someone’s words into hate. Just because I think it was a waste of time for Middletown to play IMG doesn’t mean I’m hating on them. Just because I don’t think that Mtown competed with IMG doesn’t mean I’m hating on them. Just because I posted the stats that I read on delawareonline and gave feedback on the game I watched with my own two eyes doesn’t mean I’m hating on them either. Some of y’all are just a bunch of marshmallows and spoiled. When things don’t go your way you do what you do? Blame someone. This is why you can’t have real football dialogue with folks from DE. I guess you can’t express your thoughts or opinions on this forum without having a hidden/hateful agenda.
Since folks like @Bucsnot want to make things personal and throw hate/jealousy my way while hiding behind a screen, I'm going to let yall do your thing. You can research all my posts to see what I've been about on depreps, which is strictly football talk. I joined a private/public forum, not a personal one. There's only a few "bad apples" on here, but one is too many for me. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and your kids and grow a pair, how about that!
Truth be told, there’s only 3 teams that I really enjoy watching play and am close to in DE, and Middletown is one of them. There's only one team in DE I truly "hate" and that's Sallies..........lol
Adios!

Reactions: EJS313

hqdefault.jpg

Atleast they manned up and took on a challenge. Look at all the weak willed teams in Delaware that drop teams like Middletown, Sallie's, Smyrna because they are afraid of a lose or getting embarrassed. These boys new what outcome was going to be. They went there to compete regardless of the imminent outcome. That's what a well taught young MAN does. It taught them not to be a coward. Man up and compete now and in everything you every do. Hats off to the coaching staff and everyone of those young men!

What were they gonna do? Show up and just lay on the field? lol They didnt have any choice in the matter They did what every team would do when scheduled to play a team like that Try they are not special in that regard.. but pump away king kong lol

gorilla-thump.jpg

I assume there can be no doubt that IMG is the toughest opponent that any DE HS FB team has ever played. The kids that played in that game can tell that to their grandkids.

That's debatable Viejo. The last year STM was Division I they went up to NJ to play 4th ranked Paramus Catholic. They lost by about the same amount.

Congrats to those boys for nutting up against a team full of scholarship players from across the country. I got no ties to Middletown High, but I'm proud of them.

That's debatable Viejo. The last year STM was Division I they went up to NJ to play 4th ranked Paramus Catholic. They lost by about the same amount.

My son played in that game and I was there. He played D tackle and went up against one guy who was committed to Michigan on one side of the line and a guy committed to Va Tech on the other. The also had Jabril Peppers on that team. Despite the bad loss, it was a good experience for my boy.

my son played top teams in Ohio ,FLA, MD,,, it really didnt change his life much just saying,,, He enjoyed playing for Caravel and going undefeated to win state ship more

My son played in that game and I was there. He played D tackle and went up against one guy who was committed to Michigan on one side of the line and a guy committed to Va Tech on the other. The also had Jabril Peppers on that team. Despite the bad loss, it was a good experience for my boy.
Exactly. You can't get that experience playing against equal or lesser opponents.
my son played top teams in Ohio ,FLA, MD,,, it really didnt change his life much just saying,,, He enjoyed playing for Caravel and going undefeated to win state ship more
Learning and growing as a young man is not always enjoyable. Matter of fact it rarely is.

Last edited:

STM played Paramus the year before their last as a D1 school. Lost 56-6. The last year they played Montclair who had a monster at QB and lost 64-35 at home. STM was the second best team in Delaware that year only losing twice to Penn in state. They were a D2 school playing in D1 that year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT