ADVERTISEMENT

Knight a Blue Hen

Why would udel let him come back??? he committed to UDEL, then DE-committed, then signed with ODU, now quit ODU and now UDEL welcomes him back?? Why? Have some pride UDEL, you have plenty of RBS

Did he have to achieve a certain gpa from ODU to be accepted into UD? Or is this a habitual quitting matter we need to keep a close eye on?

Why would udel let him come back??? he committed to UDEL, then DE-committed, then signed with ODU, now quit ODU and now UDEL welcomes him back?? Why? Have some pride UDEL, you have plenty of RBS
Great player coming back to play in his hometown. College and Professional sports are both a business that just want to win.

You had life all figured out at 18-19, huh? Changing majors, schools, career choices, etc., is part of life's deal. He just happens to be in the public eye. Maybe it was harder on the family to have him gone so soon after a recent tragedy. Maybe he just wanted to be closer to home. Who knows, and who cares?. Besides you obviously. Maybe UDEL wants him as running back despite RBs in the stable. So not only are you a life critic of a teenager, but you're also a collegiate scout/recruiter/coach. Impressive.

Hometown or not, he is a heck of a player and UD can use him, this is a win win situation imo for the the player, school and his family, good luck

100's of kids leave and go to college out of state for their freshman year then transfer to UD. I know of at least 10 in my sons class from Caravel that did and another 10 from the class prior to his. Point is its very common

Elena Delle Donne seemed to do ok coming back home. It's not that big a deal, kids do it all the time. I know a player who had a full ride to ODU a few years back and walked away from football entirely after his first year. He's doing just fine in life now, graduated and teaching in NYC.

Reactions: Bdaddy13
Well it looks like you have your mind made up and that is that. I just hope things work out for the young man, who by all accounts is a nice guy.

Reactions: Bdaddy13
Last years leading rusher Lee is a Junior 5'7 185 and the two bigger backs Robinson 5'10 225 Senior and the kid from Dematha Spruill 6' 230 Junior

all those will get most the carries the other backs are about Knights size..other than the FB guy Salomone 5'11 230 Junior

Knight will be a RS Freshman. UD doesnt have any freshman or sophomore RBs on the roster so they need him

They have one freshman RB coming Watson 5'9 180.. a real good back from Malvern Prep

Last edited:
Let him work and learn the offense for a year, maybe get some carries then next year you have Henderson and Knight backfield at UD lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT