ADVERTISEMENT

MERGE

Jan 19, 2008
Did I not just read a story about school districts talking on merging, Now wasn't it like 2 to 3 years ago, i mentioned this. It's called several

Did I not just read a story about school districts talking on merging, Now wasn't it like 2 to 3 years ago, i mentioned this. It's called several

Delmar + Laurel + Seaford + Woodbridge =
Western Sussex High School in the Consolidated Western Sussex School District

Reactions: Chesdel
@Mylocalview, lmao haha, it’s just funny to hear you talking about routes and schools merging, in my Cam Newton voice

I may be alone on this one but I think Cam Newton is the best college QB over the last decade. He has a habit of some anti social behavior not criminal mind you. He didn't handle loosing the Super Bowl well a couple years back.....and his goofy comments have cost him a couple of endorsements but if I had to start an NFL team right now he would be my QB. (plus he is young and healthy and the guy has taken some punishment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
According to the reports, he was just as juvenile while attending Auburn

He was kicked out of Florida before attending Auburn. He has a history of being juvenile. However they are blowing his comments out of the water. Nothing harsh about what he said. Sad world we live in.

Reactions: 84rider
Schools merging and then cam geez, I’m confused thats why I don’t usually respond to her threads, it’s called insanity!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT