ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs

Andy Reid and Marty Schottenheimer are actually 2 of my favorite coaches. Seems like they both have the same kind of playoff meltdowns. Schottenheimer has been out of the NFL now for a decade but his last couple of meltdowns were painful.

Just goes to show you how much they depended on kelce. Take him out of the game and nothing works offensively for them

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Jax coach. Flashes some balls. Blocking TE who hasn’t caught a TD all year delivers. Nice call

I Cant stand the eagles, however being at home will help, falcons are a dome team. And foles was once a pro bowler lets not forget that... Its possible. But Go Steelers !!!!

Supposedly the Eagles are the first NFL number one seed to be an underdog in their first game. Interesting.

I would hate to be that DB Williams. He is going to have to see that embarrassment the rest of his life. I were him I would be rooting for the Eagles to win or else its going to be a painful two weeks leading up to the Superbowl.. They will be showing that play over and over lol

Reactions: spartakos
Williams got there way to early but should of still made the hit, screw pass interference. Vikings would of had a chip shot field goal. Anything could of happened, maybe a block or something.

I hate the Patriots but this is going to be the easiest Super Bowl for Tom Brady ever... Sad ... But hey at 40 he is in his prime .. Far as brain and thinking wise... If you think these young but talented defenses can stop him you living in a world that dont exist. .lol.... Tom Brady is the best ever to see wat the defense in and check out a play... You need a middle linebacker. And that is Ray Lewis... ..lol.. Now Tom Brady will win at least 2 more titles.. Smh.. Father time is just on his side...

26904522_10155581863036773_5005979814567509715_n.jpg

Reactions: spartakos
Williams got there way to early but should of still made the hit, screw pass interference. Vikings would of had a chip shot field goal. Anything could of happened, maybe a block or something.

Bummy is now obsessing about that play...sort of like the Miles Boykin play. I am assuming that Rider means that Williams was holding up and then did a duck under because he was afraid to get called for pass interference. Then in the act of doing that he blocked the other Saints DB.

I feel bad for the kid. If the Vikes win the Super Bowl he will sort of be portrayed in a Bill Buckner kind of light. Nobody deserves that kind of crap.

....and the Eagles are underdogs once more. One of the radio talking heads said that 88% of the $ thus far has been bet on the Vikings to win. That was like a real early number....it will level a mite.....

I hate the Patriots but this is going to be the easiest Super Bowl for Tom Brady ever... Sad ... But hey at 40 he is in his prime .. Far as brain and thinking wise... If you think these young but talented defenses can stop him you living in a world that dont exist. .lol.... Tom Brady is the best ever to see wat the defense in and check out a play... You need a middle linebacker. And that is Ray Lewis... ..lol.. Now Tom Brady will win at least 2 more titles.. Smh.. Father time is just on his side...

Old man Coughlin and the Giants beat him twice. Now, Coughlin runs the Jags who already beat Brady once this year. Yes, I buy in to Brady as GOAT but somehow Coughlin has his number. Will it continue??

@Bummy
did you see Brady in the movie “Ted 2” ?
that has to be the funniest SH*T I ever saw!!
I’m still laughing..

Let me fixate on this one. I am still mystified by Coughlin. He is probably like a .500 coach but he beats the Patriots twice in Super Bowl and he cost ND the national title when BC beat ND the last regular season game in 1993 after the Irish had beaten FLA ST the week before. Let me fixate. Coughlin has some whoopee dust that he sprinkles on the Pats. I surmise Jax may bully on TB.

@bummy, he would of made contact with Diggs before the ball got to him. Also with Williams timing, angle and the fact Diggs was in the air, could of been called a hit on a defenseless receiver. Hence the reason for the olé imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT