ADVERTISEMENT

Nolan Henderson

300PM tomorrow on ESPN. I believe Nolan will be the back up QB for the Houston Roughnecks in the UFL game. Let’s see how it plays out. Any of you scholars know what a “roughneck” is…?

Missed most of the game. I don't think he played. Yes, the old Houston Oilers had a running back Charlie Tolar, who was a roughneck in the off season. The Roughnecks are attempting to knockoff the old Oiler helmets.

Missed most of the game. I don't think he played. Yes, the old Houston Oilers had a running back Charlie Tolar, who was a roughneck in the off season. The Roughnecks are attempting to knockoff the old Oiler helmets.
Nolan is listed as 3rd QB on the depth chart and was inactive yesterday. I’m guessing he’ll move up quickly.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
He was a good FCS QB … nothing more. Not a pro level QB
The writer of the article linked above obviously liked what he saw from Nolan and had him projected as a contributor.
Look, if it is the end for Nolan’s playing days, so be it. He gave us a lot of good memories. Maybe he should have taken the grad year opportunity and tried his luck at a Power 5 school. No matter what, he was one of the best DE HS QBs I have ever seen.
(Ben Williams being the best…)

I’ll bite - if you mean Darius Wade as a HS QB that has merit for a conversation. Otherwise, I am flummoxed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT