ADVERTISEMENT

Omg they cheated WB

Didn't look like much of anything on the 302 replay. In real time thought maybe a little elbow but if there was a punch I missed it and would be very out of character for Haynes. In real time I wasn't shocked at the OPI call but more often than not it would go uncalled, esp since it looked like refs were letting a lot go prior to it. Delmar played a good game, not trying to take anything away from them.

Woodbridge pushed off on the PI call. It's a tough call to make in that situation but it wasn't a BS call. As far as the Woodbridge QB getting thrown out - I didn't see what happened. However, the refs were terrible the whole game. Let's remember that Delmar won this game with their 3rd string freshman QB.

And the shame of it is that the take away from the game is the poor officiating and not what a battle it was between two good teams and the players Delmar has had step up this year (and in this game).

Never under estimate DMA reach throughout the state. We have Trojans every where. On teams in the stripes. We are DMA we are One

Woodbridge pushed off on the PI call. It's a tough call to make in that situation but it wasn't a BS call. As far as the Woodbridge QB getting thrown out - I didn't see what happened. However, the refs were terrible the whole game. Let's remember that Delmar won this game with their 3rd string freshman QB.

371_FAB0_C_3_E69_49_EA_A049_FA3973_FABA43.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT