ADVERTISEMENT

OT: #13 WestECAVirginia 34 # 17 Texas 34 5min left

are you kidding me . Big 12 7v7 conference .. no D whatsoever.. Tex 41 WECAV 34 .. how you leave a guy that wide open..

OMG! Grier is crazy.. He acts like he is confused and doesn't know the play or whats going on then snaps it and hits WR up the post for TD lol... deek.. you see those kind of deeks in baseball lol

WVU going for 2 and win

Greer to Sills PAT good

what? Tex calls time out before snap seeing the one on one match up Sills had .. argghh!

Still go for 2?
Yep Grier runs it in converts,, someone on Mountaineers gets unsportsmanlike I think it was Sills or Grier.. not sure

WECAV 42 Tex 41

Tex 9 secs to get in FG range.. hopefully no one will blow a coverage again

Ballgame

Sills in on Hail Mary D interesting

WCAV 42 Texas 41

Grier is a gamer ..I like him

Last edited:
Reactions: 8484ron
Isn't the Michigan DB Watson a 302? He had a pick 6 yesterday

yep.. Wilmington kid.. played at Red Lion and ECA.. Very hard worker..glad he is getting his time.. This is his second pick 6 this year had a 47 yarder earlier vs Maryland.. Having a great Sr season 25 tackles and 3 picks two returned for TDs His other pick was vs Notre Dame.. should make bummy proud of the Wilmington kid lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
OMG! Grier is crazy.. He acts like he is confused and doesn't know the play or whats going on then snaps it and hits WR up the post for TD lol... deek.. you see those kind of deeks in baseball lol

WVU going for 2 and win

Greer to Sills PAT good

what? Tex calls time out before snap seeing the one on one match up Sills had .. argghh!

Still go for 2?
Yep Grier runs it in converts,, someone on Mountaineers gets unsportsmanlike I think it was Sills or Grier.. not sure

WECAV 42 Tex 41

Tex 9 secs to get in FG range.. hopefully no one will blow a coverage again

Ballgame

Sills in on Hail Mary D interesting

WCAV 42 Texas 41

Grier is a gamer ..I like him

Grier was acting like that before the snap because the ref was standing over the ball preventing us from snapping while letting Texas substitute. I'm not sure, but I don't think WVU substituted, so Texas shouldn't have been allowed to substitute. That's why he was acting like "what the fvck is going on?"

I rarely complain about officiating, but WVU was really getting jobbed all day. We received two holding calls on defensive linemen - on running plays.

Nevertheless, it was a great day to be a Mountaineer.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
I like my version better.. lol

So do I.

There's a video out there of Holgorsen after the TD and Grier is coming off the field. He says "Hey, do you want to win the game?" [apparently Grier says yes] then Holgs points at the end zone and says "Then lets go win the game."

I've been a WVU fan since my freshman year there in 1981 and that's about the most exciting ending to a game I can remember.

I really enjoy watching all the DE kids on the team doing so well.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Either version is good. What is Dana going to do when LSU and the others come calling?

He would probably leave for the right job (a power 5 job in the southwest) and a huge salary. He makes $3.5 M/per season and after this year, his buy out is only $1M. However, he supposedly really like Morgantown and just had a huge house built on Cheat Lake. Money always talks though. If we were to somehow win a conference championship, I imagine WVU would redo his contract (currently runs through 2021).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT