ADVERTISEMENT

PENN vs CAVS

Mobhits

Getting reps on JV
Oct 21, 2014
This should be a the better of the two games to watch Saturday, WP has the edge on O & D lines, MT LB's have the edge, DB goes to WP, MT's WRs aren't any real threat, with exception of #14 and do not provide ANY blocking down field . RB obviously Carroll & Watts are extremely talented and have the benefit of a great line but MT (2) RB's may not as heralded but are capable of great things IMO! The only edge I think MT has is Coaching! Not that it showed the last time they met, we will see if MDP changes things up this week. WP 28- MT 14

Two great teams Middletown has been there 5 years in a row to the state championship but I just don't think they will stop the run. Too many weapons the O Line and the two backs might as well pick your poison. I expect a great game Saturday but Igive the edge to Willliam Penn 31-14.

I think it will be a great game. Edge in Coaching I feel Wp has a really nice staff? Wp and MT will both be pre-paired. Good Luck to both teams..

I think it will be a great game. Edge in Coaching I feel Wp has a really nice staff? Wp and MT will both be pre-paired. Good Luck to both teams..

Should be a GREAT game! Coach DelPercio and Coach Dooley will have these two squads firing on all cylinders. I'll be there after I watch my Wolverines dismantle MIT in the 2nd round of NCAAs...

I haven't seen a faster/swarming defense than MTown's...they were ALL OVER Tech the other night, and STech was no joke all year long. Saw WP early in the year and Mr. Carroll is one explosive dude. Should be a great matchup.

Good luck to both squads!

Hard to beat the same team twice, I think the coaching edge goes to MT and i think they make the adjustments to win this football game like they did against tech. I'll say MTOWN 21-14

Not the size of the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!!!!

the last 2 Div I state champs, Sallies/MT, both beat the same team twice in 1 year, it happens, and will probably happen again, 3-peat.

I think the pressure is on WP, from pre-season on THEY have held the #1 ranking and finished with a perfect 10-0 record, won semi's and go into the Dance expected to win, hands down. Hopefully Dooley and staff can keep the team loose and not cave to the pressure! Middletown has really overachieved , they are playing loose and playing with a lot of heart! I don't think anyone thought they make it this far!

How did they overachieve everyone had them in their Top 3 in the beginning of the year that's not over achieving

They had 6 returning starters! That's overachieving to me! They had 2 O-line, 3 LBers, 1 DL,
1st year starters ( QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 2 O Tackles, TE, C, 2 DE, 1 LB, 3 DB) all limited Varsity time w/exception of QB)
This post was edited on 11/25 11:11 AM by Mobhits

I don't hear any excuse in that statement!! Simply stating the facts!! WP/ Hodgson have already been crowned by idiots like you!! Not a MT fan just a fan of HS Football! Sounds like you might need to look for excuses Saturday night if WP lose!
This post was edited on 11/25 11:28 AM by Mobhits

Have you ever read on my post me saying Penn/Hodgson are going to win you haven't im a Football fan like you who has probably forgot more about Delaware High School Football than you you will ever know.If you want to talk football we can meet Saturday and talk I would love to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT