ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff FNL Scores

Who calls the games for 302 sports? I love the ability to watch the games but the announcers sound like they have never watched a football game before. They should do 5-10 minutes of research on seeds and the teams seasons and have the ability to talk about both teams not just sound like two dudes who have never seen football before.. Good win for the Tigers!! Does D2 reseed, or is it s bracket. Watched some of Delmar they would beat AI but AI would have a chance against the winner of Friends and Tower Hill..
Based on tonight's results; AI will play Delmar in one semi and the winners of Saturday's D2 games will be in the other. Done deal.....

Ah message boards, aren't they grand?

So Delmar has an even longer bus ride (by about 10 minutes) on their hands for next week, but I don't think it'll bother them.

Somebody might have to research the last time two teams south of the canal played for the D2 title because I'm sure it's been a mighty long time. Looks possible, but we can't count out Friends either.

Reactions: saints55
Delmar loves coming north. They come up early, go to the mall, and make it a day. Coach Hearns equals coach of the year after another championship comes home to Delmar.
It’s funny I read someone say that Trader had a great option game, reminds me of another Trader from the 90s at Delmar who had a great option game. Clearly related not sure if it’s son though.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
That is great that father son can both be legends down at Delmar. Fun to watch back than, potential to see another the next three years.

Just my 2 cents. I question do we still have football coaches in delaware, now I know there are a few left. A coach coaches for a game, if they are going to play the worst team in the state or the best, a real coach will coach for that game, know what the other team does. Today we have administrators, not coaches. Years ago the state had some real coaches, not administrators. I can remember one coach from Middletown, would come to a game with like 2 offenses and change at half, knowing that the other coach would adjust at half. The one word does not happen, adjust, now there are still, maybe 2 in the state that do. In some cases a team just relies on a couple outstanding players, not coaching.

@spartakos
e5bf3e551a17fb238649acdf6dc001ba--bachelorette-party-cookies-bachelorette-ideas.jpg

Reactions: spartakos
Milford - Laurel

Ssx Central -CR

2008 ?

Wow, I didn't know it was that recent. That was when I was living St. Mary's County Maryland, so I guess I wasn't up on Delaware high school sports as much. I remember Lake and Delmar also met in the mid-90s if I'm not mistaken.

Actually I think it was 2008. I may be wrong.

They beat William Penn 20-0 before losing to Caesar Rodney 26-13 in the championship.

That was the 3 year skid of losing in back to back to back title games against sallies (06), Middletown (07), and CR (08).

I said nibble but been known to lick a thing or too.
can’t post the pic I have in mind..
haaaa

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT