ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff predictions

All I'm saying is people like to nit pick at sallies for picking kids, Delmar essentially does the same thing. I watched the play against Parker on 302 sports too, it was a block, could they have could a crack back, maybe? But it was right by the ball carrier, not 20 yards away from the play. Delmar fans would say that, so I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: HCS Football Fan
All I'm saying is people like to nit pick at sallies for picking kids, Delmar essentially does the same thing. I watched the play against Parker on 302 sports too, it was a block, could they have could a crack back, maybe? But it was right by the ball carrier, not 20 yards away from the play. Delmar fans would say that, so I'll leave it at that.
Bring All MD kids NJ or Sri Lanka they won’t DMA cheaters

Picking kids? These kids live in the Delmar school district. Delmar is also one of the smallest in the state.

And I was told that it was made known that the officials were cracking down on these blind side hits and call it targeting. And the hit on Parker was the exact type of play they described.

But anyway you didn't explain how Delmar gets "all" the calls at home.

Bbmvp. Not exactly accurate. Laurel is smallest. Also some Maryland kids get to chose Wi Hi or Delmar for high school so they are now drawing from a larger pool. This is not meant to take anything from Delmar as they are well coached.

Never said they weren't good. They have a great system and those kids are running that offense from middle school on, so by the time HS comes, they are a well oiled machine. In regards to the refs again, how about the fact that they are supposed to crack down on uniforms this year? I've been told by a few coaches this year, that at the rules committee meeting it would be a 15 penalty if a players jersey was not tucked in or if a under shirt was shown (coming out of jersey, not the sleeves). Clearly this rule doesn't apply to Delmar, because on 302 sports #41 had a white under shirt shown the entire game. Now is this a huge deal in my opinion? No, but if you are going to stress this, then it should apply to all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT