ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Does Salesianum deserve to be in the playoffs?

Jawnsky

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2012
DE
I say yes and have been saying it all along,....even at 6-4 if they had lost tonight...that would not change my mind. I am only asking this because several Clones have been questioning this team all year and the way they won tonight was more a result of Cavs mistakes. And MLK might be considered D1 but they are really a poor D1 team.

As I said....just asking because several fans were down on this team etc..............

They proved they belonged last night by beating the Cavs. If they don't get in it is on them because of their
pedestrian performances against SM & WP. I hope they have the points. If so, great! If not, college basketball beckons.

Originally posted by Chesdel:
They proved they belonged last night by beating the Cavs. If they don't get in it is on them because of their
pedestrian performances against SM & WP. I hope they have the points. If so, great! If not, college basketball beckons.
Ches- college hoops ALWAYS a good thing but they do deserve it. I actually think they played very well versus WP and SM though. Maybe a better way to say this is that of those 3......MT is #3 and did a lot to hurt their chances last night.
I am just giddy that I pretty much nailed it. Close game....Reeder BAM.....cover!

What is up with the conspiracy votes? Are people questioning the MLK thing? Will There be any last minute complaints lodged with the DIAA football comiitte ?

I think that the Sals definitely belong in the dance, but Middletown beat themselves REALLY (4 turnovers) and bad play calling! They need to do better or won't last past semi's!

FYI - just looked up the Philadelphia Public School Divisions.......MLK is in the AAAA Div II standings?? They were not in the AAAA Div I standings. Not sure what that means in relationship to our Div I structure of schools

This post was edited on 11/8 10:15 PM by MotorOne

Originally posted by MotorOne:
FYI - just looked up the Philadelphia Public School Divisions.......MLK is in the AAAA Div II standings?? They were not in the AAAA Div I standings. Not sure what that means in relationship to our Div I structure of schools

This post was edited on 11/8 10:15 PM by MotorOne
It means nothing.. either the enrollment was is over 1098 or under when the contract was signed.. its that simple.

AAAA (4A) in Pennsylvania indicates a high school with more than 500 boys ....in the "pub" in Philly there are 2 4A divisions and 1 each of the lower enrollment classification (3a,2a,1a).....the strangest part of the so called controversy is historically king has avg about 1500 students through the 90's and 2000's...but there are 2 charter schools within one block of king so maybe that's how their numbers have dropped

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT