ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Sals vs Cavs

I think coming into the season the CAVS were a team that would be reloading, with the loss of 100% of their offensive weapons ( Wade, Godwin & Berger) personally thought they might be a 6-4 team. A new offensive system and only returning 3 starters & 5 defensively really seamed a reasonable outcome! I believe that they came together as team this season with no superstar player to rely on! not sure that happen last year with Wade & Godwin show! All season long these kids have lived under the shadow of the 4 previous season/ not having the talent of previous years, they are a much closer team this year. So my vote is for CAVS ! I think it will be very close 21-17

Mob- we agree on early season projections for the Cavs- I had them at 7-3 range......but I am on the hook here and MT is in but Sals must win and are a better team. I like the Sals by 14-17 points in this one. Maybe a late TD to add on to an otherwise good game........Sals 31-14 ?

Old timer, I agree that the Sals will be more motivated with a playoff spot on the line. But I also think they are the better team. Sals 28- MT 17

I just curious.. The folks saying Sals is the better team in this game.. What criteria are you using to determine that? When I look at results this year its seems pretty even.. Both teams best win is vs the same team Concord.. Personally I think its a even match-up with MT having an advantage with speed . Sals having size advantage upfront in the trenches but Sals isn't as talented on the lines as most years.. Yes there is a difference between size and talent MT at home is tough ... I got it 31-28 MT in OT

This post was edited on 11/6 6:18 PM by ravensrooster2

I've got the Sals 21-14 for most of the same reasons mentioned by RR. Both teams beat concord and lost closely to Penn. These teams are very evenly matched and I don't think you will see either team win by more than 2 scores. The Sals need it more and for them it's a playoff game and maybe their only playoff game this seaon.

Originally posted by fanoffootball123:
I've got the Sals 21-14 for most of the same reasons mentioned by RR. Both teams beat concord and lost closely to Penn. These teams are very evenly matched and I don't think you will see either team win by more than 2 scores. The Sals need it more and for them it's a playoff game and maybe their only playoff game this seaon.
I agree its a play-off game for the Sals but I also think its a play-off game for MT.. When you have a chance to knock Sals out of the tournament ( or in this years case the 4th ranked team) that is a play-off game in my opinion.. Its not do or die but it is significant .. IMO

This post was edited on 11/6 7:47 PM by ravensrooster2

To be bigger or to be better.. That is the question -
Whether 'tis Nobler to be more talented than more sizable
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous size ,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of Giants,
And by opposing with talent, end them?

This post was edited on 11/7 7:57 AM by ravensrooster2

RR2 , must agree, " The world is changing very fast. BIG will not beat small anymore, it will be the fast beating the slow"

(Rupert Murdoch)

Originally posted by Mobhits:

RR2 , must agree, " The world is changing very fast. BIG will not beat small anymore, it will be the fast beating the slow"

(Rupert Murdoch)
Mob I agree infortunately

This post was edited on 11/7 7:56 AM by ravensrooster2

If the Sals start fast they will win big, if not the game will come down to the wire in an incredibly close game in which i will still give the very slight edge to the Sals. ( this prediction is based mostly on the fact that playoffs for Sals starts tonight ) .. 28-7 Sals
This post was edited on 11/7 11:13 AM by wingstopaws0912

Sals need to get off the bus, were behind in the first half in all 3 of their losses and Concord, outscored WP, PP, and Concord in the second half, tied STM, so need that fast start.

In the shadows of the night

shines a beacon clear and bright:

Light possessing;

Strength and blessing

'Tis our banner, gold and white.

Salesianum MUST win to continue the season. If that is not motivation, NOTHING is, so Salesianum better come to play. This will be an intense, aggressive and fight to the end. Both coaches are very good, who has the better game plan?? This can not be a game were any player takes a play off.

FYI... There has been too many players ejected for numerous reasons. The team that plays hard & smart will overcome.

It will be close Salesianum 21-20

Good luck to Both Team and staffs!!.

Originally posted by dovetail:
This is the best football in Delaware. It don't get any better
Not sure I follow you but lets see how you feel in few hours.......Sals are gonna win this.....like I said- by 14-17pts
If I am right (usually I am) A lot of clones gonna come out of the closet....just sayin'

Originally posted by CoachFatherFan:

Salesianum MUST win to continue the season. If that is not motivation, NOTHING is, so Salesianum better come to play. This will be an intense, aggressive and fight to the end. Both coaches are very good, who has the better game plan?? This can not be a game were any player takes a play off.

FYI... There has been too many players ejected for numerous reasons. The team that plays hard & smart will overcome.

It will be close Salesianum 21-20

Good luck to Both Team and staffs!!.
Are you my Father?
fighting0003.r191677.gif

Cavs 21-14.

I've seen them 3 times this year and when they control the clock, it's hard to catch up, but they have to stop Sallies from starting fast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT