ADVERTISEMENT

Probable Dual states

yeah... just taking a flyer..thinking Central coach makes some moves lol.. probably should have saved the Smyrna upset for Rigby.. but Im going for the extra 5 pts over the guys who take chalk.. :D

c'mon YJM if I took chalk I would be splitting the chicken with 20 other guys.. Might be lucky to get half a drumstick :mad:

Reactions: youjustme
I’d love to see Sallies/CR matchup in finals, I believe they are the best two teams- sucks for them that one of them is going home after Semi’s. As far as D2 goes.. there is chatter about IR and Caravel possibly giving Milford a good match- but I don’t see it. Milford wins D2 by a large margin.

Back in black you would have to pick team scores because I have a feeling alot of people are going to have the same picks or atleast scores on the final 4 matches

And what kid of chicken are we talking about? Baked,fried,rottesire? How many pieces? Does it come with sides?

The best kind! Southern Fried with sides

winner-winner-chicken.jpg

Reactions: spartakos
i was just thinking, with regard to smyrna vs sc, better to split chicken than get no chicken and go hungry. cuz they curbstomped them last time, i don’t think you could spin matchup enough to overcome that. hopefully im wrong

Bully I'm an all or nothing kind of guy.. I don't like to share and I don't play well with others..:D

Good match cr v sals. Sals almost pulls it out. 113 with big pin and 120 avoids pin

You had CA coaches pretty much telling their kids to run & all the fft. Def proud of the thode kid. He did his thing tonight.. Props to the rider & Eagles. . Would be nice let d1 champs go at it against d2 champ. My guess eagles by 8..

Some great matchups in both divisions though, Poore over Messick by Dec, Thode over Bowne (possibly a major but I’m not certain- large margin tho). Dean over Natarcola (dec), Al-Chocxky (sp?) over Primo 3-2. Any other big ones I missed?

Dean majors him if he wasn’t trying to pin. Having their 126 back won the state championship for Smyrna.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT