ADVERTISEMENT

Sat Scores Week 7

@HSftballlaxFan This is the rule.. It resets back to 1 after each team is pulled from the equation..Interpret it however lol

C. Tie-Breaking Procedures: If two or more teams are tied for any seed, the following tie-breaking criteria will be used in the order listed. Once a team is removed from the tie, the tie-breaker criteria will be reapplied sequentially to the teams that are still tied.

1. Head to Head Competition
2. The team whose opponents have the most victories in regular season play will qualify for the playoffs.
3. The team whose opponents have the fewest defeats in regular season play will qualify for the playoffs.
4. The team who had the fewest points allowed
5. If a tie still exists, the committee will choose the at-large team(s) by vote.
I think the H2H is out. They would all have to play each other. Since they did not. Have to go to #2

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
Time for BDN to call it a career. He coached his son, check. He got the school's 600th program victory, check. He won a game in the new stadium, check. Now , it's time after the first losing season since the Brazil years. I hope the rumors are true about a new coach there because a change is sorely needed. They really need to go outside to get new thinking like they did after Freebury left and after Brazil left. From what I saw, DiNardo's players were just glad the season was over.

Reactions: fanoffootball123
ok found stream of WP and Concord on facebook... so it got played..

Last edited:
Don't know what the hell is going on.. Some how the FG only took 3 seconds.. TH kicks off and ball downed... and now refs meeting about something.. prolly trying to figure out how to steal this one from Friends as well..haha looks like they are making Friends kick again after everyone left haha

So they kick it off again and the ball bounces around,,TH tries the Stanford return but to no success,, now it's ball game ..whew!

Don't know what the hell is going on.. Some how the FG only took 3 seconds.. TH kicks off. and now ref meeting about something.. prolly trying to figure out how to steal this one from Friends as well..haha looks like they are making Friends kick again after everyone left haha
I think there was an inadvertent whistle on the kick off, so they re-kicked

and....... It's good! Friends downs TH 10-7 and they are dancing in the streets in Augustine Hills...

Friends is actually located across the street in Alapocas. It was a thrilling game so maybe they were dancing on the other side of the road. Hey, wait a minute, I don't think Quakers are allowed to dance.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT