*11:30 Dickinson @ Tatnall
*12:00 Howard @ Mt Pleasant
*1:30 WB @ Delmar
*2:00 Middletown @ WPenn
*2:30 Sallies @ HVT
*3:00 Archmere @ Friends
*3:30 BWine @ TH

* ID Games

We got Delmar WB coming up.. lets hope for a good one.. I really should get off my fat ass and head over to WPenn or HVT and watch some live action though. It's so damn nice out. Honey Doo Doo's are done done.. hmm.. 🤔

We got Delmar WB coming up.. lets hope for a good one.. I really should get off my fat ass and head over to WPenn or HVT and watch some live action though. It's so damn nice out. Honey Doo Doo's are done done.. hmm.. 🤔
Lol my kid wanted to go watch Dover/CR so we just got back from that one. Very depressing state considering CR had about 25% of their stands full. I remember when that game was standing room only essentially

What the hell is with the WB crowd @ Delmar?... there ain't none. WB got like 20 fans there. I guess they don't travel well. SMH

I will be interested in seeing what happens when CR plays Archmere, I think that is week 7 or 8. I am expecting Archmere to win that one but I am curious to see what CR does playing a division down.

And after watching Dover they are really fast. I think their games against William penn and SC will be good but they do legitimately have a shot at being 8-2 and possibly having the 3rd or 4th seed in the tourney.

The camera persons on both these game are making me nauseous.. hey zoom some.. feel like I am watching from the nose bleeds at the Linc..lol

and just like that another TO by Penn and another TD pas by Davis 14-0 MT 7min 1st

start winding up the RC

WB 6 DM 0 halftime.. DM may be small but their D is feisty and swarm to the ball.. WB has been a 2nd half team so far this season so it will be interesting to see if DM can find a way to muster some offense they might have to score on D to win this.. I get the feeling WB will run away with it in 2nd half but eh who knows. A couple turnovers and good bounces can keep you in it.. I think I heard @Titanium Shadow cheerleading.. not sure though lol

Archmere 10-0. Friends tried fake punt and failed.
I know it is not a stadium but something about watching at Friends is just a good time. Only been here a couple of times. Need to get out here more.

Reactions: CityFielder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT