ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores Week 4

Archmere, DMA and Caravel looks to be the class of 2A this year... Howard ,WB, Delmar, Friends are a little ho hum so far
We will see if that is true for DMA, next 3 weeks will be Red Lion, Howard, St. Marks. Only significant win they have had so far is the bonner game and still not sure how good they really are. Even though they have had large wins so far this year each game has had plenty of mistakes that better teams will take advantage of

Reactions: BackinBlack86
At beach. Refuse to watch the game. When was the last time a Power 5 ranked team playing at home was an underdog to a non Power 5 team?
Fire Kelly. Hire Cincy’s coach.
Disgusting.
I remember in the 80’s when teams were tripping over themselves to schedule Cincy for homecoming. One year they were the visitor for 4 teams homecoming.

This ain’t our older brother’s Bearcats. This team is loaded.

We will see if that is true for DMA, next 3 weeks will be Red Lion, Howard, St. Marks. Only significant win they have had so far is the bonner game and still not sure how good they really are. Even though they have had large wins so far this year each game has had plenty of mistakes that better teams will take advantage of
Archmere, DMA and Caravel looks to be the class of 2A this year... Howard ,WB, Delmar, Friends are a little ho hum so far
I have seen Archmere twice but missed the Howard game. Friends was able to throw the ball against Archmere, so not sure why Howard couldn’t.
Archmere is definitely one of the top teams. I still think Howard, Caravel, and DMA are in the mix.

Reactions: trapblock22
I have seen Archmere twice but missed the Howard game. Friends was able to throw the ball against Archmere, so not sure why Howard couldn’t.
Archmere is definitely one of the top teams. I still think Howard, Caravel, and DMA are in the mix.
Damn Shine, Friends ruined your perfect DHSCP week.. At least you only had them at 1 so I think you got it this week..

The Sals/HVT Game should have been played in Afghanistan. The scores would have been known sooner
right.. like Christiana School District scores maybe get it by midnight.. or Monday.. lol..

Last edited:
Brandywine/Tower score??

FA3_RUNNING.gif

well it was RC .. BWine scored and took the clock off.. was last reported 42-14 TH with hardly any time left

Forgot to post this Saturday, I was busy DJing….but St. Joes lost to La Salle 28-21 This weekend. They are now 2-2

not sure if that changes anything, I do believe it should make this upcoming game against Middletown a tad bit interesting?

Last edited:
Forgot to post this Saturday, I was busy DJing….but St. Joes lost to La Salle 28-21 This weekend. They are now 2-2

not sure if that changes anything, I do believe it should make this upcoming game against Middletown a tad bit interesting?

It's interesting for sure. La Salle College is loaded this year and is 6-0 beating 5 good teams Bishop McDevitt (4-1) Malvern Prep (3-1) Imahotep Charter (4-1) Haverford (2-2) and SJP (2-2) . Blew out McDonogh (MIAA)

SJP win vs Gonzaga is not really as impressive either Gonzaga is a bit down this year losing to Archbishop Spalding (MIAA) and struggled to beat Avalon whom they should have blown out

I would think the game is doable for MT but will be tough. MT can match them at the skills but up front will be a struggle. You never know though Cavalier Stadium will be lit and as long as BD plays like a P5 QB and isn't shook by the bright lights (something he hasn't been in yet for real and seemed to be pretty tight in the Smyrna game) and goes after it and lets it fly then yeah.. MT has a shot. Get the ball out quick , jump on top of them and keep the pressure on using the crowd as fuel and Middletown Delaware can shock the world Friday on the U.. you hype yet @HSftballlaxFan ? haha I know you are

c6144b06dc47065c04e307ec91d9ca30.gif

Last edited:
Lasalle is having a really good year. Watching SJP live earlier this year Middletowns best bet would be quick passes and to spread the field out. Joe's does have one of the best high school corners but it could be that no one ever throws his way so it may be unexpected going after him. Running will be tough because the front 7 for sjp is really good and really fast. If MT can use the pass to set up the run it could be a game. SJP offense is not crazy they just know what they are doing. Running plays go 5-6 yards a play, then they come with a crossing route or screen pass. Every once in a while they will come out on 1st down with a deep pass. Like I said it's nothing crazy they just execute well. I think if MT can hit a couple big plays an upset could definitely be on the horizon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT