Scores 1/8

CR lost to cape
Bender/wisnewski
Hudson/Ruppert
Adamowicz/Fredrick
Best matches. Hudson won in 2xOT and looked gassed

Last edited:
Reactions: BigMike52
St. Elizabeth’s over Mckean 54-30 St.E’s 3-0 not bad for a program that has been gone for years
Kind of surprised by this result and Cape result. I was thinking McKean should win Flight B and get that auto bid to state duals. Hmmm. Good for St Es. CR seems pretty young even though they have two state champs.

Reactions: Leverage1991
CR lost to cape
Bender/wisnewski
Hudson/Ruppert
Adamowicz/Fredrick
Best matches. Hudson won in 2xOT and looked gassed

Hudson spent the whole match chasing a kid who was scared to wrestle him... I guess you could say he was gassed from doing all of the work... Everyone saw what happened in the OT periods when the kid actually tried to wrestle... He got taken down right away.

Sorry. Didn't mean to offend. He looked really tired. Happens a lot with the upper weights especially if they don't have good workout partners. Great match either way

Archmere 44 Charter 32
106: Colin Nowak (CHAR) over John Flanagan (A) (Dec 9-4)
113: Joshua Kamenitzer (CHAR) over Nick Donelson (A) (Fall 3:24)
120: Luke Kryka (A) over Collin Fanning (CHAR) (TF 16-1 0:00)
126: Liam Clements (A) over Kyler Grendahl (CHAR) (Fall 2:38)
132: Benjamin Horenstein (CHAR) over Finley Strine (A) (Fall 0:59)
138: Dominic Ball (CHAR) over Alexander Regas (A) (Fall 5:34)
145: Asa Fay (CHAR) over Harrison Alexander (A) (TF 19-2 4:39)
152: Ethan Huffman (A) over Peter Lindwall (CHAR) (Fall 0:35)
160: Daniel Ciampoli (A) over Ronan McDevitt (CHAR) (Dec 4-2)
170: Matthew McDougal (A) over (CHAR) (For.)
182: Conor France (A) over Jack Eckerson (CHAR) (Fall 3:26)
195: Christian Sahlom (A) over (CHAR) (For.)
220: Bennett Brooks (A) over (CHAR) (For.)
285: Walden Meredith (CHAR) over (A) (For.)

Sorry. Didn't mean to offend. He looked really tired. Happens a lot with the upper weights especially if they don't have good workout partners. Great match either way

You didn't offend me... I just think that the way you worded it was misleading... There is a big difference between being gassed because you're doing all of the work in a match and being gassed because you're just out of shape... IMO it wasn't a great match... The ref allowed the Cape kid to run the entire match... He should have been hit for stalling at least 3 times...

You didn't offend me... I just think that the way you worded it was misleading... There is a big difference between being gassed because you're doing all of the work in a match and being gassed because you're just out of shape... IMO it wasn't a great match... The ref allowed the Cape kid to run the entire match... He should have been hit for stalling at least 3 times...
Gotcha. So you agree he was gassed. But your disputing the reason

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT