ADVERTISEMENT

SNL week 3

Concord 38 McKean 0 final

St E 26 Tatnall 5 5min until half

Archmere 28 Howard 8 end 3rd

So I’m curious…:does Howard still belong in Class 3A? I mean it’s one thing if they lost by a score but this badly, just woah.

Based on past 5 or 6 years yes... There are a few 3A teams that could lose to the good 2A teams. Looks like Howard got behind and the wheels came of the cart, it happens.. and Archmere is really good this year and have been playing great. A few people picked them in the pool. I had a feeling Howard would have a bad day today at Archmere. We will have to see how Howard finishes the season. I guess the point is if a 3A team loses a game to a 2A team it doesn't mean they should be moved to 2A. Are we going to say Cape belongs in 2A because they lost to Woodbridge? Howard vs HVT game will be a good measure in this regard. IMO

Last edited:
So I’m curious…:does Howard still belong in Class 3A? I mean it’s one thing if they lost by a score but this badly, just woah.
Yes they do…. Just because they got blow out by a 2A team means nothing. Hell, Archmere would probably blow out a few 3A teams too. Just because Howard belongs in 3A, doesn’t mean teams in 2A can’t beat them as clearly shown today. There’s probably about 4-5 teams that “could” beat them and they played one today.

Reactions: trapblock22
You used Cape as an example, I always thought they got it twisted with them. I always felt agape belonged in 2A and Sussex Tech belonged in 3A. So far it seems they got it right with them, Cape has been in every game so far this season, and hanging with good teams, they are just falling short.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Yes they do…. Just because they got blow out by a 2A team means nothing. Hell, Archmere would probably blow out a few 3A teams too. Just because Howard belongs in 3A, doesn’t mean teams in 2A can’t beat them as clearly shown today. There’s probably about 4-5 teams that “could” beat them and they played one today.

Lol.

Reactions: Huskerman7
With this year I bet that some of the top 2A teams would beat some of those lower 3A teams like a CR, Appo, and Hodgson.

Reactions: trapblock22
Great view on the WP feed.. got the band jammin and the cheerleaders groovin..It's like being there on the 50 a few rows up...now if the camera man would scan over to the score board from time that would be great :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Huskerman7
Going to be interesting to see how WPenn stacks up when they get to the better 3A teams on the schedule

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT