ADVERTISEMENT

St. George's

RR- you got jokes....eh? but you are good people, my kind of people and I know you can bust chops so all I will say is you "disappoint" me on the tripod comment. Besides, I have nothing to measure anything that small...just sayin'

th

th

Originally posted by nuk59:
If you are hitting Border Cafe and like seafood, the shrimp fajitas are good but the gulf coast seafood enchiladas are the bomb!!! And get the side of jambalaya...
Had this today... AWESOME!!!

Originally posted by ravensrooster2:

If you are hitting Border Cafe and like seafood, the shrimp fajitas are good but the gulf coast seafood enchiladas are the bomb!!! And get the side of jambalaya...
BT may have been replaced as the restaurant review guy but he still is "definitely" the message board photographer.

Originally posted by Chesdel:

BT may have been replaced as the restaurant review guy but he still is "definitely" the message board photographer.
I have some time to kill between Caravel game and Sals vs Polly.(weather permitting) . Tea can give me the lowdown on Trolley Square joints..

Originally posted by Chesdel:

No chance!!! I just got lucky once...

Glad you liked Border Cafe now while in Trolley Square check out Kid Shaleans and since Logan House is celebrating 150 years go there for a couple of pints.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT