DB – Isaiah Gaynor, jr., William Penn

SPECIAL TEAMS

K – Cooper Urban, jr., Salesianum

RET – Leddie Brown, jr., Smyrna

SECOND TEAM

OFFENSE

QB - Drew Fry, so., Middletown.

FB – Jalen Smith, jr., St. Georges.

RB – Kedrick Whitehead, jr., Middletown; Grahm Roberts, jr., Concord.

TE – Shawn Bowman, jr., Howard.

DEFENSE

DE – Jon Smith, jr., Middletown.

DT – Jhemir Stanley, jr., St. Georges.

DB – Howard; Benjamin Ashby, jr., Cape Henlopen

THIRD TEAM

OFFENSE

G – Isaiah Gatling, jr., St. Georges.

DEFENSE

DE – Hunter Moyer, jr., Smyrna

LB – Kedrick Whitehead, jr., Middletown

DB – Jared Duncan, jr., Tatnall; Derek Thompson, jr., Appoquinimink

Speaking of the future.....RR - could you give me some insight on Upper Darby? Middletown picked them up for next years schedule.

Speaking of the future.....RR - could you give me some insight on Upper Darby? Middletown picked them up for next years schedule.
I don't follow HS football OOS much anymore.. Just DE and MD.. I wouldn't know anything more than what you can look up on MaxPreps... Busch is the guy for PA teams

from Max they were 5-7 this year had a 48 man roster..Roster loaded with Jr's though.. Their history is good year average year good year average year.. I'm guessing they are thinking they will have a good squad next year

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
Agree Jamon Kane is one to watch, along with Brock Keeler at Linebacker. Can't wait to see what Knight, Brown and Fry do next year.

The Big S has played Darby a couple of times over the last decade.

Agree Jamon Kane is one to watch, along with Brock Keeler at Linebacker. Can't wait to see what Knight, Brown and Fry do next year.

I remember years ago watching two brothers from Woodbridge play youth football...one a short stocky halfback, the other a quarterback. Both were crazy good. Anyone from Woodbridge know if they are Kane's? I see a lot of "Kane" kids getting props and I've always wondered if that was them

Upper Darby had a down year this year. They fluctuate from year to year and many people in SE PA give them a hard time because the school has such a large enrollment.

Upper Darby coaching staff is solid and on a daily basis get the best out of their kids. School is extremely diverse and I may even be low balling this, but you can find somewhere on record that their are over 50 different languages being spoken at homes in the Upper Darby School District. That just blows my mind!

Back to football, I don't know what MT has back...Upper Darby will bring speed and they know how to tackle. Don't let the Cavs go in thinking it's going to be a walk through.

PIAA went to 6 classes UD plays a scheduled of AAAAAA and AAAAA teams. Their losses this year:

Garnet Valley: 11-3 6A State Quarterfinalist
Springfield-Delco: 12-2 5A State Quarterfinalist
Marple-Newtown: 11-2 5A Won 2 playoff games
Archbishop Wood: 11-2-1 5A PIAA State Champion (last night)
Ridley: 11-2 6A Won 1 playoff game
Haverford High: 7-5 6A District 1 playoff qualifier

Bonner: 4-7 Bad loss Week 1 for UD. Bonner is also only a 4A team enrollment wise

If you want to go the Cal Preps route, looks like Middletown currently at #739 and Upper Darby #5451...

I'm assuming game is early in the season so that may be the best shot for UD catching the Cavs early on. If the game is later and MT is suppose to be good early on I'd say MT for sure.

Cheers,

Busch

I remember years ago watching two brothers from Woodbridge play youth football...one a short stocky halfback, the other a quarterback. Both were crazy good. Anyone from Woodbridge know if they are Kane's? I see a lot of "Kane" kids getting props and I've always wondered if that was them
Woodbridge loses a lot of talented seniors I believe. Both stud DE's that were 1st team All-State, Riddick RB/DB 1st team, Holden 2nd team. Plus some linemen on both sides of the ball. Will be interesting next year for sure. I think the Kane kid is a stud and he will only be a Jr, same as their QB.

Must have been the

Most have been the 30s because this trash school used to be next to the scrapple plant and it sucked for 50 years. They have 3 or 4 good players and now you All think they are good. Most of those guys are back in Coverdale now

Nope - moved the school out by the chicken farm and have been kicking butt since. Must have been the Scrapple fumes holding them back.....

Must have been the

Most have been the 30s because this trash school used to be next to the scrapple plant and it sucked for 50 years. They have 3 or 4 good players and now you All think they are good. Most of those guys are back in Coverdale now

You’re a clown. I’d give credit where credit is due. Some of those guys “back in Coverdale” are actually playing football at the D1 level while getting a free education at the same time from what I hear. It appears that a few more could be following in the same footsteps.

I think the cat (no pun intended) is out the bag that 7nonstop3 is a Delmar guy. The Woodbridge/Delmar game was on 302Sports and he fumbled twice. They mentioned on broadcast they were his first of year. I like his highlights...second team to your boy Parker.

You’re a clown. I’d give credit where credit is due. Some of those guys “back in Coverdale” are actually playing football at the D1 level while getting a free education at the same time from what I hear. It appears that a few more could be following in the same footsteps.
Lol keep selling those fake D1 dreams, and team votes to sell your fake dream.
Fact is your team town sucks there is nothing to do in that town but get food poisoning at Jimmy’s grill,
Delmar is the same thing farmers driving tractors on the road down there. Lucky win against us.
Only thing your area is good for is keeping the highschool drop out percentage high for the state. That part of the state died when DuPont closed in Seaford.
This is my guy by the way a real D 1 prospect that does not eat apples and scrapple . How dumb is that for a town festival . DMA we are one

Last edited:
so i would say only a local to bridgeville would know anything about coverdale. this troll is identified at least as slo lo for all his local knowledge

Reactions: 84rider
Upper Darby had a down year this year. They fluctuate from year to year and many people in SE PA give them a hard time because the school has such a large enrollment.

Upper Darby coaching staff is solid and on a daily basis get the best out of their kids. School is extremely diverse and I may even be low balling this, but you can find somewhere on record that their are over 50 different languages being spoken at homes in the Upper Darby School District. That just blows my mind!

Back to football, I don't know what MT has back...Upper Darby will bring speed and they know how to tackle. Don't let the Cavs go in thinking it's going to be a walk through.

PIAA went to 6 classes UD plays a scheduled of AAAAAA and AAAAA teams. Their losses this year:

Garnet Valley: 11-3 6A State Quarterfinalist
Springfield-Delco: 12-2 5A State Quarterfinalist
Marple-Newtown: 11-2 5A Won 2 playoff games
Archbishop Wood: 11-2-1 5A PIAA State Champion (last night)
Ridley: 11-2 6A Won 1 playoff game
Haverford High: 7-5 6A District 1 playoff qualifier

Bonner: 4-7 Bad loss Week 1 for UD. Bonner is also only a 4A team enrollment wise

If you want to go the Cal Preps route, looks like Middletown currently at #739 and Upper Darby #5451...

I'm assuming game is early in the season so that may be the best shot for UD catching the Cavs early on. If the game is later and MT is suppose to be good early on I'd say MT for sure.

Cheers,

Busch
Back to the shed with you

DIFCA ALL-STATE FOOTBALL TEAM

FIRST TEAM

OFFENSE

RB – Will Knight, jr., Smyrna

WR – Emon Roberts, so., Smyrna

DEFENSE

DB – Reggie Grinnell, jr., Glasgow

DB – Isaiah Gaynor, jr., William Penn

SPECIAL TEAMS

K – Cooper Urban, jr., Salesianum

RET – Leddie Brown, jr., Smyrna

SECOND TEAM

OFFENSE

QB - Drew Fry, so., Middletown.

FB – Jalen Smith, jr., St. Georges.

RB – Kedrick Whitehead, jr., Middletown; Grahm Roberts, jr., Concord.

TE – Shawn Bowman, jr., Howard.

DEFENSE

DE – Jon Smith, jr., Middletown.

DT – Jhemir Stanley, jr., St. Georges.

DB – Howard; Benjamin Ashby, jr., Cape Henlopen

THIRD TEAM

OFFENSE

G – Isaiah Gatling, jr., St. Georges.

DEFENSE

DE – Hunter Moyer, jr., Smyrna

LB – Kedrick Whitehead, jr., Middletown

DB – Jared Duncan, jr., Tatnall; Derek Thompson, jr., Appoquinimink