ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble coming...

Originally posted by dovetail:
The Sals JV and Freshman teams finished the season undefeated.
Saw that....they look very solid for next year. I am going to say it now
Sals will be 2015-2016 D1 champs.

Sals have 162 kids in the program. Winning a state championship should be the rule not the exception.

Classic RR!......these pics bring back some great memories of a simpler time......

images

Sparty and "Greeksy" handicapping the Tourney....?

images

Originally posted by WoodenStick:
@Eddie

You included the team managers.
Stick...that's ok though, those kids have talent!!! I bet they would start both ways at some schools....lol

@ Bucs...........A Salesianum guy never gets embarrassed....that's how it rolls........like it or not.

@ Eddie..... I agree with you and I have heard some rumblings that they may be moving more sports teams to compete at a higher level......

Originally posted by Eddie Shore:
Sals have 162 kids in the program. Winning a state championship should be the rule not the exception.
Eddie: How's that? I mean a lot of the scholars on Broom Street are like the guys from the Big Bang Theory. Back in the day...slide rules attached to their belts, pocket protectors and had their eye glasses taped above their nose.

( having said that we had an all state tackle at the Big S in my day who fit the above description..)

I would have voted for the Sallesianum "Fighting European Anglo Saxons." or the FEAS's Sparty can we get a mascot Pic?

This post was edited on 11/13 10:08 PM by ravensrooster2

That's impressive, but before they step up on the podium @ 1st place , may have to get through Middletown. If I'm correct they return 16 starters, lose 3 on defense ( although they are key players, they always seem to replace with quality players) 3 on offense, biggest loss their (leading rusher). The O-line returns 4 very good starters, Good QB, 2 Good WR with a years experience under their belt and a RB who should be one of the tops backs in the state, Defensively they should be solid ,secondary is young but should improve .Should be an interesting 2015 season

This post was edited on 11/14 11:50 AM by Mobhits

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT